Double price ticket days.

ELG13

I feel like it's kind of the concept of these extra ticketed events. We've payed a full day ticket, for 4 hours of park time just because we knew the crowds would be MUCH lower. And that was after paying for the normal day ticket. Honestly, I would probably pay double the price for a FULL day with lower crowds. Only because we do multiple MK days to hit all the rides we want. We have smaller kids so we do our fastpasses and then lines where the wait is under an hour. So we don't do A TON every day but that's ok with us because we have multiple days. If we could get three days of MK in to one or two....we could shorten our trip (hypothetically lol).

FettFan

What would happen if Disney chose 1 Park a day to increase ticket price high enough to cut attendance in that park in half?

How high would the price need to go to cut attendance?

How much would people pay to be guaranteed no crowd?

QUIET YOUR FLIPPANT MOUTH!

Do you want to give them any IDEAS?!

MAGICFLOP

How about raising the prices on all the parks.. or eliminate AP's and make it more magical for those first time / one in a life time visitors...

LaughingGravy

What’s with so many people recently wanting to reward Disney for intentionally crowding the parks and stagnating capacity?
It's the "It's a business" and "fiduciary responsibility" blinders.
I can easily afford to go next week. I will be close and I have the time. But, I am not. Maybe when the parks get better again.

jloucks

What would happen if Disney chose 1 Park a day to increase ticket price high enough to cut attendance in that park in half?

How high would the price need to go to cut attendance?

How much would people pay to be guaranteed no crowd?

Bump that to 5 consecutive days and I would be back, that's what would happen.

Honestly tho, if you only double park admission (and leave food and lodging unchanged), I am not so sure that would change crowds levels that much as you would be inundated with people, like me, waiting for just such an opportunity to enjoy a park that is not in overcrowded mode.

I am guessing you would need to quadruple admission prices to have an effect. Increasing lodging prices would have minimal effect due to commuters swarming in and just bypassing onsite lodging.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom