Double Booking

Chris931

Original Poster
We will be in WDW in September but I'm already planning out our dinners so I can make priority seating arrangements. Is it possible to make 2 reservations for the same night so that we can make a decision when we are there and then cancel the one we don't use?

jesserin

It is possible - but I don't recommend this, just to be polite to your fellow visitors - There are only so many PS times available - if you have several out at several restaurants - then those are times where others could have gotten in on- and actually kept their times... Just a thought...

shoppingnut

This is wrong on so many levels, mainly you will be stealing the magic from someone else who really might want to eat at the restaurant you decide not to use.

jdvm

Our kids always do a chart with all of the restaurants they want to go to. We're usually at WDW for two weeks at a time. This list is heavy on old favorites. We like to try one new restaurant on each trip; eat off property at least once; and plan a meal or two in the room for the kids and on our own for mom and dad (we're Vacation Club members, so there's a kitchen ijn the room). One of us will call before our trip and make the reservations, doing the necessary juggling. This process gets us to lock in our plans. If for some reason they change, we call and cancel our reservation. The other posters are right, it's really not a good idea to double book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom