Dooney & Bourke Sketch bag question

Would you rather have....

• Total voters

mickey7879

Original Poster
Hi. I have no idea where this post should actually be, but I've tried doing a search, google search and chat with the Disney store but can't find my answer.

For Christmas, my husband surprised me with my first Dooney & Bourke Disney purse. I'd been admiring them for years. Unfortunately, he bought the wrong one. I love the quality of the leather bag but it's just too small.

My question is, for those who have these bags or know about them, how does the leather bag compare to the nylon bag? My husband got me the Disney Sketch Crossbody that is leather but I wanted the Disney Sketch Champsac bag that is nylon (and currently out of stock). My 2nd pick was the Disney Sketch Pocket Satchel that is also nylon.

Thoughts? If you had your choice between the last 2 bags, which would you pick and why? The quality felt so wonderful on the leather bag and don't want to be disappointed getting a nylon one.

mickey7879

Original Poster
I have a nylon one, I think it may be the one you are referring to and I LOVE it! I bought it in the beginning of October at the magic kingdom. It is big enough to hold all my things and so far I find it very durable :) http://m.disneystore.com/disney-sketch-champsac-bag-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1314187/1000291/

This was the one that I originally wanted. He tried ordering what I wanted but didn't see it since it was sold out and still shows as being sold out. Did a chat with them and they tell me to keep checking back because you never know when Mickey and friends will restock.....I don't want to wait! lol

mickey7879

Original Poster
I have a nylon one, I think it may be the one you are referring to and I LOVE it! I bought it in the beginning of October at the magic kingdom. It is big enough to hold all my things and so far I find it very durable :) http://m.disneystore.com/disney-sketch-champsac-bag-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1314187/1000291/

Thanks! I think this will be the one I'll order. Seems like a pretty big bag but with young kids I'm always overstuffing my current purse with all their stuff. He ordered me the Crossbody and the wristlet thinking it was a wallet, so this should make up the price difference.

mickey7879

Original Poster
Does anyone had a nylon bag where they wish they had gone with leather? I was all set to order the leather one since I loved the way it felt. But....I'm now falling in love with the Disney Sketch Pocket Satchel. Looks a little more "funky" for my personality.

awesomeinabox

I have three of the leather ones (I got them the first year they came out with a ton of gift cards AND used some coupons so I was lucky) I have the wristlet, tassle tote, and medium bag... I love them all and they wear much better than my nylon dooney bag (non-disney) that I grabbed at an outlet store. The only thing is the wristlet is starting to yellow a little, but I use that one whenever I go out in the city or to the World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom