Don't you remember Boy Meets World?

animay

steviej said:
If i recall correctly, I think there was something wrong with tot. Haven't seen the disney episode of family matters in light years.

In Family Matters Carl decided to quit his job and move to Florida because he was having such fun at Disney World. He broke the news to the family right before they dropped on tower and everyone freaked out. Why I remember this, I have no idea. I haven't seen that episode since it originally aired on ABC.

banimall

Those episodes in Disney were the best, although as stated in a prior reply, very unrealistic. They made the parks seem as though they were all intertwined and you could go from Splash Mountain to the German pavillion in 5 minutes and you could see fantastic fireworks from every hotel, every room, and there were hardly ever lines or crowds. I always wondered if people would book trips after seeing those episodes not knowing and then get all ticked off when they got there.

Thunder in Paradise brings back memories, if you really look at the backdrops for that show it's pretty funny. I remember a lot of scenes filmed at the Living Seas, Typhoon Lagoon and the Adventurers club at Pleasure Island.

I think 7th Heaven did an episode there too.

bhg469

So when are the desperite housewives going to get lost in WDW? I woulden't mind a few laps in the haunted mansion with Eva longoria.

banimall

lost in WDW

For some reason when I read "lost in WDW" it made me think of the TV show Lost on ABC, and maybe the castaways are actually on the other side of Castaway Cay and the "others" are Disney cast members. See the tie between the cast, castaway cay, cast members. Little off the subject but interesting theory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom