Don't you remember Boy Meets World?

Pabgo

Original Poster
Do you remember that episode where they went to Disney World? I loved that episode! But they just HAD to not make the show anymore! For some reason whenever I go on Splash Mountain I always think of Boy Meets World when they're sleeping in it and the they take the big drop! I just wish I could see it again!

Buford

biggbird5182 said:
Do you remember that episode where they went to Disney World? I loved that episode! But they just HAD to not make the show anymore! For some reason whenever I go on Splash Mountain I always think of Boy Meets World when they're sleeping in it and the they take the big drop! I just wish I could see it again!
Didn't something similar happen @ Splash on the Family-Matters-Goes-To-Disney episode?

col

i saw that episode when i was in WDW over xmas '05. i saw them on splash mountain getting a wash and they where alsso somewhere else but ive forgotten where?:)

SeiraB17

col said:
i saw that episode when i was in WDW over xmas '05. i saw them on splash mountain getting a wash and they where alsso somewhere else but ive forgotten where?:)

They spent quite a bit of time in Epcot looking at the dolphins in the living seas...That is where Cory and Topanga were finally reunited I think. I miss good shows like that. The Full House when the go to Disney World was great too. Michelle got lost, it was touch and go there for a while...but she was found and in the end, everyone got to be in a cool parade. :)

Those shows were really unrealistic when you think about it, because they managed to go from park to park in a matter of minutes. I saw the Boy Meets World one the other day. The ending of the episode was really great (and I don't even really like the show much). Cory and Topanga were kissing in front of the fountains in Epcot at night. The Roseanne episode was REALLY bad. I wasn't a huge fan of the show, but the writing on that episode was just awful. The jokes were just awful. I enjoyed watching those episodes as a kid, and I will watch them again if they are on. I think it's cool because they show Epcot in it's best time period. When you think about it, it's obvious that ABC did these shows as free press for new things at WDW. Hey, it worked...

Pabgo

Original Poster
^ Haha! I remember that commercial when I went to Disney back in January. Me and my sister always talk about WAKKIE NU NU!

steviej

Buford said:
Didn't something similar happen @ Splash on the Family-Matters-Goes-To-Disney episode?

If i recall correctly, I think there was something wrong with tot. Haven't seen the disney episode of family matters in light years.

ctwhalerman

For all this recent talk of corporate synergy, it seems that EVERY ABC sitcom circa 1991 taped at least one show in WDW, and this was before the 1996 merger...

Let's See:
Boy Meets World
Family Matters
Full House
Roseanne
Step by Step

am I missing any???

Jerriko

I have a copy of the Step by Step episode saved on my computer. I love that one because the one character (can't remember his name) tries to and beats the World record for all the rides in one day I think. or the fastest time

Ahhh the memories of past sitcoms. They used to be so good, now adays not so good.

Jerriko

pluto77

ctwhalerman said:
For all this recent talk of corporate synergy, it seems that EVERY ABC sitcom circa 1991 taped at least one show in WDW, and this was before the 1996 merger...

Let's See:
Boy Meets World
Family Matters
Full House
Roseanne
Step by Step

am I missing any???
Sabrina The Teenage Witch was ABC wasn't it? That has a Disney one, it's all in Animal Kingdom.

col

SeiraB17 said:
They spent quite a bit of time in Epcot looking at the dolphins in the living seas...That is where Cory and Topanga were finally reunited I think. I miss good shows like that. The Full House when the go to Disney World was great too. Michelle got lost, it was touch and go there for a while...but she was found and in the end, everyone got to be in a cool parade. :)

now i remember it -they where learning about dolphins or something like that.BMW was on the disney channel in the UK.

i love full house its always on when im at WDW and i always watch it -we dont get it in the UK which is a shame coz it was such a good show it was about good family values.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom