Don't Laugh!

TinkerBelle8878

I'm even more embarrassed to admit that the only things I haven't done are things I don't want to do...including eating a Dole Whip. Yuckamundo.

Never saw Pocahontas show or LMA that is now at the Studios.

I hope this doesn't make me Queen of the Dorks.

I think that might make it a tie for the title :) Never had an interest in the Dole Whip, never seen any of the AK shows, never saw LMA, but I'll add:

Never been on Splash (I hate Flumes), never been on RnR (but went through the line with my sister), never been on Mission Space, never been on Everest...I'm not a coaster fan.

I've seen Monsters, basically to wait out rain, and it was cute. All they need to do is serve up a few sandwiches and snakes like Diamond Horseshoe used to and make it a viable CS eating venue.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
After 7 or 8 trips, each with 10 day park hopper plus passes, I have never:
- ridden Dumbo
- watched any of the afternoon parades
- eaten a turkey leg
- seen any of the Beauty and the Beast, Nemo, or Lion King shows
- watched any of the shows in front of the castle
- ridden Aladdin's magic carpets
- watched the Norway film at the end of Maelstrom
- failed to get all sniffly watching Wishes and Illuminations

HokieDevil

Wow all the hating on Turkey Legs. I went to a college with a turkey mascot so of course at our football games we support our Hokies (fighting gobblers) by selling and chowing down on Turkey Legs. They are amazing. :slurp:

Until this post I had never heard of a dole whip and I am looking forward to it and I've been going to the WDW for about 25 years.

I've never done Swiss Family Treehouse, Astro-Orbitor, The Hall of Presidents, The American Adventure, and Expedition Everest.

copcarguyp71

six trips so far....Never rode the paddle boat, still have not ridden RnR at DHS, Have to admit I do not get Dinoland even a little, still have not seen Fantasmic but have dinner and a show ressies for this October to fix that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom