Dolphin

Disney4648

Okay Ive got a few Dolphin Resort Questions for you all....

1) Is there a walking-jogging path there?
2) Can you rollerblade on the path if there is one?
3) Do they have a video arcade?

Luau Cove

The Jogging path is the one that goes around Epcot Resort's Crescent Lake, which is really nice to jogg. I've done it a few times very early in the morning and I assure it's worth a while. The walk includes The Beach & Yatch and the Boardwalk, so you won't get bored so easily, you have a lot of "sightseeing" to do.
I don't think Roller-Blading is permited in here, basically because there are people walking, and so it's a bit annoying for them.
The arcade in the Dolphin is right behind the best place to eat for me: Tubbi's Caffeteria, which is pretty well hidden.

-->luau

Upvote 0

Mr. Toad

I've heard nothing but good things about Tubbis's. Is it really that good? I've never made it past the Dolphin Fountain (best ice cream place in Disney in my opinion). :slurp:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Disney4648
So I can walk in the morning from Dolphin to the Boardwalk Resort? How far is it between the two of them?:confused:

Not to bad since it is in the middle. The paths to the parks though are on the other sides from the resort. I think one way takes you to the Studios and the other way takes you to epcot. But walking to the other resorts in the epcot resort area is very easy from the S&D.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Actually the Epcot Resorts (Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, Swan, and Dolphin) do not have bu service to the Studios or Epcot. You have to either walk or take a boat. There are busses though to the MK, AK, DD, TL, and BB.

Upvote 0

Thespis

The S/D also have their own jogging trails on their side of the canal. It may be less crowded than running on the Boardwalk and through the Stormalong Bay area...

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Disney4648
Isnt there a way I can take a boat to EPCOT Center from the dolphin?:confused:

It's not even necessary. You'd prefer to walk,since the walk around the Epcot resorts is wonderful, specially the Boardwalk. You should not always dine in your resort, just do some jogging and dine out at the Boardwalk or at the Beach Club.

About Tubbi: It's excellent. Quiet to relax from a day in a crowded park. The pasta is exquisite and you can get old Coca Cola bottles. (That's why I nicknamed this place: "The Bottles").
Dolphin Fountain: You should go here just for your dessert. Get a huge sundae and then dance some Elvis with the waiters.

-->luau

Upvote 0

Bimmy56

Both are owned or managed by Starwood. I believe that the Swan is a Westin and the Dolphin a Sheraton. If you are staying there, you would do yourself a lot of good to get a Starwood Preferred card to accumulate points and upgrades. (www.starwoodpreferred.com I think) We got a free upgrade to a club room with free breakfast the last time we were there just for having the card. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom