dole whips

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Frozen pineapple soft serve, either by itself or in pineapple juice. You can find Dole whips in Adventureland at the MK, or at Captain Cook's in the Poly (soft serve only.)

G00fyDad

Don't order more than two at a time in the heat of summer. They will melt quite a bit before you can even pay for them and get them to your family. Got four of them last trip and my hands were covered in ice cream and pineapple juice before I got them to my family. They are awesome though. :hungry:

rioannidis

Dole Whips are by far my FAVOURITE "treat" in all of Disney!!! I've only had one in Adventureland in MK. Do not miss this. Another "must try" is the "Make your own Ginger Mickey" at Goofy's Candy Shop in Downtown Disney. That is my children's all time fave!!!

travellerman

Pineapple float is my favorite. But I read about the Dole whip being served in orange flavor at the Food & Wine festival this year (with or without a liqueur)

Spikerdink

It is not well known, but Disney has experimented with a new, highly addictive drug that they surreptitiously put into the Dole Whip.

The drug causes a euphoria that can last up to twenty four hours and often causes you to spend enormous amounts of time and money on Disney property.

What is unknown is if Disney has incorporated a long lasting dormancy aspect into the drug's chemical markings. If it is true, people who have ingested the Dole Whips will not be able to go more than one calendar year without craving another Dole Whip and will begin making plans to return for a fix immediately.

Phonedave

I don't find them to be so great - but to each their own/

Just to clarify though, it is not soft serve ice cream. It is a non-dairy frozen "thing", so the lactose intolerant can have them if they wish.

I may have some dairy (maybe casien) in it - if I recall correctly, but I do belive they are lactose free.

It's mainly a lot of corn syrup solids - yummy.

-dave

matt9112

Original Poster
oh so while were talking frozen things i just saw the frozen beer at the japan pavilion and have added to my list any opinions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom