Dole Whips Recipe???

tigsmom

JimboJones123 said:
Yes, I have 3/4/and 5 quart machines. It doesnt seem like that's enough stuff for the 5qt. Which size should I use?

I have a 2 qt machine and the recipe can make about 3 drums worth...try the 4 qt first then move up. Don't forget that as it freezes the volume increases.

tigsmom

BRER STITCH said:
I can't help with your immediate question, but if I had a machine, I'd be checking out this place quite often!!!

Did you know that "DOLE WHIP" is available in delicious assorted
flavors: vanilla, chocolate, pineapple, strawberry, orange,
raspberry and mango.

With these mixes you simply add tap water and
pour into your ice cream machine!!!

Check out their site:

http://www.unifiedenterprisescorp.com/products2.html

ENJOY!!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

That was linked somewhere...thought it was here. Anyway that is a commercial size and you would need a commercial ice cream maker to use it.

*wishes she had a commercial ice cream maker*

goofntink

GOT MILK! The recipe calls for cream in the premix and then the milk.I have it at home will give it to you when we get home.Not sure of the amount of milk to add,but we got our Ice cream maker at Wallyworld.WAIT... Wifey has copy here she said hold on..Oh by the way on our machine after you put in the premix the fill line is 3/4 of the way up if this helps.

1 Quart Pineapple juice [Dole]
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups heavy whipping cream
3 cups sugar
Milk

Mix pineapple juice and sugar till sugar is dissolved
Add cream and vanilla

Add milk to fill line in Ice cream maker and blend for 30 minutes or until ice cream maker slows down

beanboon

tigsmom said:
That was linked somewhere...thought it was here. Anyway that is a commercial size and you would need a commercial ice cream maker to use it.

*wishes she had a commercial ice cream maker*

There are instructions there to make it in a 1 quart machine as well. Too bad they want almost $10 to ship!

JimboJones123

goofntink said:
GOT MILK! The recipe calls for cream in the premix and then the milk.I have it at home will give it to you when we get home.Not sure of the amount of milk to add,but we got our Ice cream maker at Wallyworld.WAIT... Wifey has copy here she said hold on..Oh by the way on our machine after you put in the premix the fill line is 3/4 of the way up if this helps.

1 Quart Pineapple juice [Dole]
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups heavy whipping cream
3 cups sugar
Milk

Mix pineapple juice and sugar till sugar is dissolved
Add cream and vanilla

Add milk to fill line in Ice cream maker and blend for 30 minutes or until ice cream maker slows down

Yeah, try 90 minutes in Dallas. I don't think I have ever had Ice Cream settle in less than an hour. That 30 minutes they tell you should have a disclaimer on all machines.

RedBaron

I just finished making and tasting the dole whip. I had to size down the recipe so it would fit in my little ice cream maker. I used a little less than 3 cups of pineapple juice, a cup of sugar, a little less than 2 cups of heavy cream and a teaspoon of vanilla. It turned out super good and my 2 year old daughter loved it too. I cant wait to have everyone taste it. I think it will be a regular in my freezer this summer. I may also experiment with half and half or whole milk to keep the fat down a bit since I can see this stuff becoming addictive. :slurp:

tigsmom

RedBaron said:
I just finished making and tasting the dole whip. I had to size down the recipe so it would fit in my little ice cream maker. I used a little less than 3 cups of pineapple juice, a cup of sugar, a little less than 2 cups of heavy cream and a teaspoon of vanilla. It turned out super good and my 2 year old daughter loved it too. I cant wait to have everyone taste it. I think it will be a regular in my freezer this summer. I may also experiment with half and half or whole milk to keep the fat down a bit since I can see this stuff becoming addictive. :slurp:

I used fat free half and half and it tasted just fine. :)

Oh, we also cut the recipe in half or you will be eating them forever, which really isn't a bad thing. :animwink:

DeathBySka1986

My Dole Whip recipe

Fast, delicious, easy.

Supplies: - Money
- Shoes
- Dairy Lodge (local ice cream shop)

Servings - This convenient recipe will yield an infinite amount of dole whip

Serving suggestion: Try a "Dole Whip Twist." Chocolate or vanilla Dole Whip twisted with an equally delicious fruit flavor.

Step one: Put money in pocket.

Step two: Place shoes snugly, yet comfortably on feet.

Step three: Step three consists of four simple, yet important motions.
- 1: Open front door
- 2: Walk out
- 3: Close door
- 4: Continue down front porch steps until sidewalk is firmly under feet.

Step Four: Walk appx. ten (10) feet before making a brisk ninety (90) degree turn. Continue walking for three (3) additional blocks, or until Dairy Lodge is successfully located.

Step Five: Locate current Dole Whip menu. This should be located somewhere in the lower left hand corner of the ordering-window.

Step Six: Choose a dole whip flavor or flavor combination. (there will always be two current flavors to choose from. Chocolate and vanilla could be considered base flavors due to the fact that one or the other is always available for selection. Fruit flavors that may be available that week may be, but are most certainly not limited to, mango, pineapple, orange, cherry, black cherry, strawberry, black raspberry, raspberry, banana, lime, peach, etc).

Step Seven: Place Order.

Step Eight: Fork over cash to the nice person behind the counter.

Step Nine: Wait PATENTLY for your Dole Whip order. Heckling the server will not make your treat appear any faster, and may result in a rude response.

Step Ten: Thank the server.

Step Eleven: Enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom