Dole Whip's anyone?

silverboyd

Original Poster
I cannot go to the Magic Kingdom.....let alone Adventureland without stopping by and getting a Dole Whip. Anyone else?
:D

fers31

I never bought one of them, but since everyone in the past has mentioned how great they are, my next trip I will definitely be getting one!!!

daverube

I can't go a day in the parks without making a detour at the Aloha Isle.....

Can you really have a good day without a Dole Whip Float???

dave

col

i tried it after all the hype on these boards and didnt think much of it. i wouldnt get it again but at least i tried it.:)

wilary

I personally don't remember having one. But when walking by the stand, I can't resist (in my best John Candy voice) saying "Orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips."

kcnole

I'm going to be in Orlando in late August but won't be able to make a stop at the parks although I will stop by DTD. Is there anywhere in DTD where I can get a Dole Whip?

MissM

kcnole said:
I'm going to be in Orlando in late August but won't be able to make a stop at the parks although I will stop by DTD. Is there anywhere in DTD where I can get a Dole Whip?
Nope. Only one place in all the 'World to get one. Aloha Isle in Adventureland.

YUM!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
-m

Mithybelle

silverboyd said:
I cannot go to the Magic Kingdom.....let alone Adventureland without stopping by and getting a Dole Whip. Anyone else?
:D
Ahhhhh....who can resist the most refreshing treat in the WDW? We like to have one for lunch while people-watching!

bgraham34

Oh yeah, I love those things. I will always have at least one on my trip. I made it at home not too long ago and it did not taste so bad.

JimboJones123

MissM said:
Nope. Only one place in all the 'World to get one. Aloha Isle in Adventureland.

YUM!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
-m

The only other place in the real world is Hawaii,and I have heard they are no where near as good as WDW's.

meryll83

is it like mr. whippy vanilla ice-cream?
You know, the ice cream that comes from a machine?

Does anyone remember they did mickey frozen yogurt sandwiches, they were gorgeous! I think I last had one in 93 and they don't seem to have them anymore but it was strawberry frozen yogurt sandwiches between 2 cookies shaped like a mickey....mmmmmmmmmm.....

mhead

JimboJones123 said:
The only other place in the real world is Hawaii,and I have heard they are no where near as good as WDW's.

Don't forget about Disneyland - they only have the pineapple flavor though - where as WDW has others.

MissM

JimboJones123 said:
Disneyland too. By "World" I mean, as in Walt Disney World. It's why I put the ' in front of world to show it was shortened. It's a play on words. :)
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom