Dole Whip

ncsubr1

What exactly is a Dole Whip? I hear its a great treat located in Adventureland, but I have no idea what it contains and how it tastes. Any feedback would be great, as I will be @ MK August 14th. Thanks a lot!

DisneyGal

IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! I have to have one each time I visit WDW, no exceptions!! It's like a soft serve ice cream, but it is a lot creamier. I can't tell you exactly what it is made of, but I can tell you that you don't want to miss it!!!!

Upvote 0

BigNorm

Next to the beer the Dole Whip is the best snack experience one can have at WDW. It's basically like soft-serve ice creame excpet it is flavoured by pineapple and garnished with the fruit. :slurp:

Upvote 0

BigDan

The Dole snack bar is located accross the path from the Swiss Family Treehouse. I suggest that you give the pineaple float a try. You can have it with pineaple ice cream, vanilla or chocolate. I personally suggest that you go with the pineaple ice cream. It is the best treat in MK. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

MGMBoy

WDW is (almost) the world capital of snack foods. They need more Churro carts and to offer the three different flavors like DL has. I LOVE Churros & Funnel Cakes. :D

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MGMBoy
WDW is (almost) the world capital of snack foods. They need more Churro carts and to offer the three different flavors like DL has. I LOVE Churros & Funnel Cakes. :D

Funnel Cakes are the best!!! I like to get mine with everything except nuts. It has been sooooo long since I have had a funnel cake....now I want one BAD!!!!:D

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

DMC-12 :wave: , the Taste of Chicago is on it's way! There'll be plenty of funnel cakes by the end of the month. Hopefully that'll cure your fix for a funnel cake :D

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by DMC-12

Funnel Cakes are the best!!! I like to get mine with everything except nuts. It has been sooooo long since I have had a funnel cake....now I want one BAD!!!!:D

I have never had a funnel cake at WDW. Are there particular spots that they are better than others or are they widely available?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by MKingdom25

I have never had a funnel cake at WDW. Are there particular spots that they are better than others or are they widely available?

They aren't that numerous in WDW, but the best place to get them is the VERY little stand in the American Adventure. Very good!

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

They aren't that numerous in WDW, but the best place to get them is the VERY little stand in the American Adventure. Very good!

Thanks for the tip! Another food that will make come back fatter and poorer....HAHA :lol:

Upvote 0

nikimsu2002

Dole Whips are the best. Pineapple flavored ice cream with a frozen Pineapple slice. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:D However they taste even better if you have one at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii.

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

there is a great churro stand at the Disney's Downtown-shopping village area. I think it was right over by the rainforest cafe I think. They were really long and really good.

and if you are ever in town to chicago, comisky park has great churros, creme filled, cholocate filled, strawberry filled...plain.... good.....:slurp: :wave:

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

my dad introduced me to the Dole Whip....he calls them pineapple whips, though....either way, they're great! he has to have one every trip we make! and those who have said it are right, it's pretty much soft served ice cream. you can get plain vanilla, plain pineapple, or pineapple and vanilla swirled, which is my personal favorite. and if you want to know what it tastes like, go to your nearest Wal-Mart, and buy Pineapple Sherbert (I wish I could remember the brand....but they have other flavors like orange, lime, and something else) anyway, it's in a yellow box. it's the closest thing i can find to a Dole Whip around home...but, of course, it's not soft-served, and it's definately not Disney, so it's no where near as good....but it does the trick until i can make my way down to Adventureland.

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Dole is everywhere...

What is it with Dole lately...

I have been seeing the Dole Whips for some time now on our boards.

I see that they are in connections with the new Lilo and Stitch movie, running a Hawaiian Trip contest or something.

Now, I buy Super Monkey Ball for my Gamecube and it is full of Dole References. All the bannanas in the game have the Dole sticker on them and some levels have a great big Dole logo in the middle.

Dole is slowly taking over the world and no one even notices.

I can't wait to try my first Dole Whip in November.:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom