Dole Whip

Muffinpants

Love pineapple and love me a regular dole whip. So refreshing during a hot day. Ice cream would make me sick in the heat but not this. Have yet to find a good rum dole whip tho.

Club Cooloholic

Hi, this is my first post and am not trying to be a downer or start a war. I'm just wondering what all the hoopla about Dole Whip is? I tried it last spring and
after all the raves about it, I was very disappointed. Are there any others out there who don't care for this iconic treat? My favorite treat is, and always will be,
the long gone frozen pink lemonade bars from back in the 1990's. Wish they would bring them back.
I never got the craze for it either. Now. Bring back the jalapeno pretzel and we are talking.

Fox&Hound

Welcome to the boards! I hear you. I kinda like them but don't see all the fanfare. But the Mickey Ice Cream Premium Bars. 😍😍😍 Pure Heaven! Even though they now cost like $20 for one of them, I will gladly take out a second mortgage for those little babies....

Goofyernmost

Welcome to the boards! I hear you. I kinda like them but don't see all the fanfare. But the Mickey Ice Cream Premium Bars. 😍😍😍 Pure Heaven! Even though they now cost like $20 for one of them, I will gladly take out a second mortgage for those little babies....
Go to Walmarts ice cream section and get 4 of them for $5 (probably more now). Smaller but equally good.

pilka214

I REALLY like pineapple juice, It's my drink of choice at dinner on the cruises. So I've been a fan of dole whip well before the hype and it's always been my go to snack in the park. It's also dairy free, which is a big perk for me. But not everyone loves pineapple. They also have orange, lime and watermelon available at other locations around wdw if you've had a chance to sample those flavors.

smooch

I want to try the orange Dole Whip next time I'm in WDW, I love the original flavor even though I'm not a huge fan of pineapple in a lot of cases I can eat an entire Dole Whip Float to myself. Didn't try it spiked as I wasn't 21 last time I was in WDW but I've had a cocktail with pineapple and rum before and it was good.

I do think getting it in Adventureland is a part of the experience, DLR is my home park but I love to ride Indy, get a Dole Whip, enjoy the scenery / go on the Tarzan Treehouse while I finish my Dole Whip, and then ride Jungle Cruise. Not sure how that little tradition came about but it makes me incredibly happy on my trips. I haven't tried any other flavors in other areas when in WDW and I'm sure it would still be delicious but to me it might feel like I'm missing a little something not eating my pineapple treat in the jungles of Adventureland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom