Dole Whip solution for those on the run....

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Tuesday when we were leaving park for airport after eating at Pecos Bill we sighed that we did not have time to sit and eat a dole whip and weren't hungry enough either....so I thought I would ask if we could buy 2 and have it split to 4 cups...and she said YES!!!:D Made our departing easier to head out with our miniwhips....YAHOO!!! That and I got DH to buy himself an Aloha Dolewhip shirt....;).

Figgy1

OMG never had one now I gotta put one of these on my to do list but the list is getting long oh well fingers crossed

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Oooooh but it always tastes soooooooooooo much better in Adventureland...music, tropical plants et al....;).
Our seasonal ice cream place gets dole whip in summer but always seems to have strawberry, orange or rasperry and never pineapple! It is firmly a tradition for us....I prefer the vanilla/pineapple swirl myself!....can you tell I am going through withdrawal? Maybe I will frequent the freezer section next week when grocery shopping for something pineappley....think Edy's makes something sorbetish like that.....sigh.....:).

Oooooh but it always tastes soooooooooooo much better in Adventureland...music, tropical plants et al....;).
Our seasonal ice cream place gets dole whip in summer but always seems to have strawberry, orange or rasperry and never pineapple! It is firmly a tradition for us....I prefer the vanilla/pineapple swirl myself!....can you tell I am going through withdrawal? Maybe I will frequent the freezer section next week when grocery shopping for something pineappley....think Edy's makes something sorbetish like that.....sigh.....:).
Our Icecream place in the summer has dole pineapple maybe I should try a dolewhip this summer

Our Icecream place in the summer has dole pineapple maybe I should try a dolewhip this summer

Pooh Lover

I bought my parents the Dole Whip mix so they could make their own because their local ice cream place would make Dole whips but most often in every other flavor than pineapple. Now they can have their pineapple Dole whips any time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom