Trip Report Doing it Live One Last Time! It's Our "Let's Try Some New Things" Summer Adventure to Disney World

Since its already after nine and we are getting up at 2:45 for our drive from the Lehigh Valley to the Philadelphia airport, I figured I'd get the beginning details of our trip posted.

Our flight is scheduled for 6:50 am arriving in Orlando at 9:20. Ive been looking all week on the SWA site, and it has shown this flight arriving early each morning this week!

Our first resort is AKL. We plan on dropping off the kid's carry on bags at bell services, trying to check-in, then heading straight to the MK. We have FP+ for Peter Pan at 12:30, followed by lunch at the Plaza at 1. After lunch, we have FP+ for SDMT and Space Mountain. Crystal and I were able to ride the mine train twice during the 24 hours in May, but that was an adults only trip (really wish I had done a live TR for that trip), so this will be a first for Brayden and Madelyn.

We have a week long stay planned at AKL before moving to GF for a week and finishing up a relaxing resort only stay at YC. We never just did resort only activities in WDW, so this will be a first for us.

Other firsts this trip will be both water parks, La Nouba, and Harambe Nights. We also have The Frozen activities planned in HS.

We are trying a few new restaurants as well. As I stated in the countdown thread, we have no plans on a trip to WDW or DL anytime soon. We really want to see and do many of the things we always talk about, but somehow never end up doing.

Have a good night everyone, and I'll be posting as time allows in the morning. Really excited for this trip!

Steve1005

Not gonna lie, I had a feeling of my own personal disgust when you said you were boarding the ME. It really is the most beautiful yet the absolute ugliest mode of transportation all at the same time.
Anyways, it was an amazing trip and like I said before, I was super jealous of all of it.
Glad you made it home nice and safe! :)

DisSplash

Ditto on everything everyone else has said. Your trip reports are wonderful - your great photos and "in the moment" reporting really made me feel like I was there. I will definitely miss your reports!

But, it's great to know you arrived home safely, and even after having been in Disney it is great to be home at times. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

mrdrift

Thank you for sharing your family vacation live with us. This lets us enjoy the World through your report. Glad you made it home safely, until next time.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Not gonna lie, I had a feeling of my own personal disgust when you said you were boarding the ME. It really is the most beautiful yet the absolute ugliest mode of transportation all at the same time.
Anyways, it was an amazing trip and like I said before, I was super jealous of all of it.
Glad you made it home nice and safe! :)
Thanks for following.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Ditto on everything everyone else has said. Your trip reports are wonderful - your great photos and "in the moment" reporting really made me feel like I was there. I will definitely miss your reports!

But, it's great to know you arrived home safely, and even after having been in Disney it is great to be home at times. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Thanks. As much as we loved our trip, it's nice to be home.

bmarkelon

I have a lot of catching up to do on reading here; I haven't been doing much reading while I'm writing mine while preparing for our next trip in 6 days!

Tiggertoo56

Thank you for brightening up our days with your report and pics - wonderful to be able to follow along for the whole trip. Didn't manage to read the last day and journey home until this evening, but glad you are home safe and well, and hope its not too long before you can get another trip to one of the resorts somewhere else in the world. :)

coachwnh

Original Poster
Thank you for brightening up our days with your report and pics - wonderful to be able to follow along for the whole trip. Didn't manage to read the last day and journey home until this evening, but glad you are home safe and well, and hope its not too long before you can get another trip to one of the resorts somewhere else in the world. :)
Thanks for taking the time to follow along

LuvsTheMouse

Thanks for taking us along on your journey through the parks. I've enjoying following all your live trip reports. Beautiful family..will miss reading those daily posts..

Mrsdonaldduck

Coach!!! What an amazing trip report! You guys sure know how to do a Disney vacation! Your family is just beautiful and so happy. It is just so wonderful that you share your vacation with us. I had a lump in my throat reading your post of walking down Main Street that last time. I will really miss your Disney trip reports. Thank you for sharing :)

coachwnh

Original Poster
Coach!!! What an amazing trip report! You guys sure know how to do a Disney vacation! Your family is just beautiful and so happy. It is just so wonderful that you share your vacation with us. I had a lump in my throat reading your post of walking down Main Street that last time. I will really miss your Disney trip reports. Thank you for sharing :)
Thank you very much! Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sharkreef11

I'm wayyy behind but just finally caught up. You have a great family and looks like a very fun trip. It was sad to read the last couple of days, but I know you will be making new memories and someday will be back. Hopefully it'll be like a whole new experience with some new stuff on the horizon when you and the fam return.
Glad you made it back safe. Thanks for letting us to tag along for the adventure. :)

FlaggNL

I was in DLP during your stay in WDW but now I am checking your live report out! Great to read and great great pictures! I'm only at page 25 now, so the rest will be tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing!!

coachwnh

Original Poster
I'm wayyy behind but just finally caught up. You have a great family and looks like a very fun trip. It was sad to read the last couple of days, but I know you will be making new memories and someday will be back. Hopefully it'll be like a whole new experience with some new stuff on the horizon when you and the fam return.
Glad you made it back safe. Thanks for letting us to tag along for the adventure. :)
Thanks for taking the time to read!

coachwnh

Original Poster
I was in DLP during your stay in WDW but now I am checking your live report out! Great to read and great great pictures! I'm only at page 25 now, so the rest will be tomorrow :) Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks. Looking forward to seeing your Paris pictures!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom