Doesn't it aggravate when.....

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok thought I 'd share this little story....So I was leaving work last nite and seen a customer of mine and her family so they were asking what we planned to do when we go down to Disney next week...So I had told her MVMCP, first nite second nite go to MGM for Osborne Spectacle of Lights , well right there she stopped me and said "Oh that's not there anymore".. (meaning Osborne lights) so I preceded to tell her that yes indeed it's still there, so of course she had said "No really they haven't had that in like.. years" So once again I tried to clarify to see that we were talking about the same thing..and yes we were ( and she's the type that will never admit she's wrong) There are very few things that I say and know i'm right about ...but when it comes to Disney..I Know quite a few things... So I had told this woman before she went any further , and it was clear that she was getting to the "I know i'm right " Just from the tone in her voice , well then I told her I had just watched a video of it the day before and seen pics as well that were clarely dated DEC 06...yeah, she shut up after that...I wanted to say told you so ,, but Hello, when you basically Live, Breathe, Sleep Disney world , member of a number of sites(none of course as great as this one) after a while yeah you have a great knowledge of the place..Ok so maybe my "Little" story was long but had to share...So do you have any stories such as this that aggravate the crap out of you....or any other story...go on share....Oh and Have Magical Day!!!!:xmas:

7 more days.....yahoo!!

New2WDW

YOU GO GIRL! Now is she a former customer? :lol:

I know what you mean about these kinda things (even thou I am only a 4-year newbie) Especially when you try to warn people about something!

Don't go Christmas Day for your first ever visit.......they did........stayed like an hour......did nothing but complain about the World and I do not know if they will go back.

Anyway, thanks for sharing DixieGirl!

DisneyMusician2

I really just hate when people don't get it. I'm anxious to see parks around the world, and some people won't even admit that Disney might be fun. I just find it really annoying.

Ah just the other night I had a family wanting to know where this "house of the future" was.....I said oh yes yes, It's the "house of innoventions right over there at Innoventions east" She snapped back at me saying "NO THAT'S NOT IT, WE JUST CAME BACK FROM THERE" She was even like, it includes a stove that becomes a fridge, a segway....yadda yadda....and I was like YES, THAT'S THE HOUSE OF INNOVENTIONS. She stormed off in a huff saying "forget it, you've been no help at all." I even offered to take her there myself!

And this lady the other afternoon came up to me asking for the "visa meet and greet" and I told her it was in innoventions west around the fire truck. She was like "NO, that guy from pin central told me in was in east."
I was like "maam, i just came back from being bumped from there." I was there 10 minutes ago, it's over there.
"No, it's in here, I believe the other guy."

Seriously, I know the venue, I work the venue, I work at epcot.....
Where are we going to house the characters over in east!!!
Oppurtunity city!!?!!

:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom