Does the Polynesian have a whirlpool?

zurgandfriend

My son just called me in a panic. He is eleven and is designing his own maps, schedules and spreadsheets for our upcoming WDW visit. We are staying at the Polynesian and he is worried because he cannot find reference to a Jacuzzi at the Polynesian. He knows dad likes to relax in one.
Can anyone advise does the Polynesian have a Jacuzzi and if so where is it located?

Thanks Again

lives4disney

Polynesian guests are allowed to use the Spa at the Grand Floridian - which is located about 1/2 way between the two resorts. There is a hot tub there (and more). Not super convenient, but about a 5 minute walk along Seven Seas Lagoon.

That's cute that your son is concerned about his dad. :)

Lives4Disney:)

Upvote 0

tikiman

The Volcano pool has a jetted seating area (similar to hot tub jets) and is called a “warmer water area” since that is supposedly where the heat for the pool comes in but that is the closest thing to a hot tub that is in the Polynesian resort. As mentioned above the hot tub at the GF spa is available to Polynesian Resort guests and when I was there a few weeks ago it took me less than 2 minutes to walk from the spa to the longhouses at the Polynesian. In fact most of the rooms on that side of the Polynesian marina are a shorter walk to the GF spa then many of the rooms at the Grand Floridian.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom