Does the "picnicware" (paper plates) get replaced in DVC studios?

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Random question: I apologize for asking since I really should recall this from previous stays, but I don't. If staying in a DVC studio on points and planning on an in-room breakfast each morning that will require use of the provided paper plates/bowls, etc., should we be packing our own dishes to use on all the mornings after the first? Or can we call housekeeping and have these items replaced for free?

Last edited:

JaxFLBear

The following items are the only ones they should charge for if you call for more:
  • Toiletries Package: $5 - includes 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
  • Coffee Package: $3 - includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: $6 - includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): $1 - includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry
The above items (see exception below) are supposed to be replenished on Trash & Towel and Full Cleaning Days (basically every 4 days).
If you purchase the Towel Package, they will not replace the additional towels on Trash & Towel and Full Cleaning days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom