Does the Hoop De Doo show have characters ie: mickey, minnie etc?

Eyorefan

We are going to the Hoop-dee-doo when we go in March so I hope it's as fun as everyone says!

You also asked about Poly.... we went to the Luau when I was 10 or so. Some of the stuff was really neat like the guys that dance with fire, but I think it was like 2 hours long and I got bored after awhile. If I'm wrong, and It's not 2 hours long... it sure felt like it was. I can still remember my sister and I asking our mom and dad if we could leave and go back to the room.

tigsmom

We are going to the Hoop-dee-doo when we go in March so I hope it's as fun as everyone says!

You also asked about Poly.... we went to the Luau when I was 10 or so. Some of the stuff was really neat like the guys that dance with fire, but I think it was like 2 hours long and I got bored after awhile. If I'm wrong, and It's not 2 hours long... it sure felt like it was. I can still remember my sister and I asking our mom and dad if we could leave and go back to the room.

The entire show was changed the other year and there isn't even a kid's one with characters anymore. We've heard mixed reviews, but just may give it a try on our next visit.

Is she the blond? I have a pic of her on my hubby's lap...good times, good times. :lol::lol:

We go to the Hoop De Doo each year. After a great show (and a couple of sangrias) I drive my family crazy doing Claire's laugh for the rest of the night.

She's my husband's favorite, but I am partial to Dolly. During our last visit, however, it was interesting to see Claire in the brunette's dress and calling herself Flora for the evening. It turns out that there were some fill-ins and switches around that night.

Gantu

Went in Jan 2003

On top of being a hootin' hollerin' good time, you get loaded up with grub. They actually bring BUCKETS of ribs and chicken to your table.

Plus, you get plain ol' LOADED. Beer and wine was UNLIMITED. They actually set a pitcher of beer right in front of me! And I was the only one drinking beer! Oh, those Disney folks. Needless to say, I don't remember specifics from that point on,:p but I know it was one goooood time.

I should add, I'm glad that the MK is still a dry park. I wouldn't want to run into someone like me (after the hoop-dee-doo) while in the heart of the magic. It's nice to have the drinky drinks way out in the woods ... with designated drivers!

VoiceGuy07

Agreed. After going to WDW for 15 years, finally went to the Hoop-dee-doo Review last month and loved it. Kids had a blast and the food was great (although couldn't eat like that during the whole vacation) - beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeep, CLEAR!!

Also agree with the Backyard BBQ, could not stand it and couldn't wait to leave. The kids were bored and were ready to leave after we ate. Also think that the Luau of old was much better than the L & S version of today.

Looking foward to June '07!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom