Does Sweetums Talk to Guest

walee

Original Poster
The Muppet Character Sweetums, Does he Usually Speak through the Costume, because I just saw a clip on youtube where he was talking to the press at the Muppets Movie Premiere, Is this new like the Talking Mickey or has he always been able to do this, he does have a big mouth for a performer to speak through lol, but i'm not sure if he's ever been available for M&G's

Jerm

The Muppet Character Sweetums, Does he Usually Speak through the Costume, because I just saw a clip on youtube where he was talking to the press at the Muppets Movie Premiere, Is this new like the Talking Mickey or has he always been able to do this, he does have a big mouth for a performer to speak through lol, but i'm not sure if he's ever been available for M&G's

Sweetums does not talk at the parks. I think the clip you saw was of the actual Sweetums doing the red carpet (well green) for the opening.

Cmdr_Crimson

The most recent Sweetums is done by Matt Vogell. However, The original voice you hear in Muppet*Vision is Richard Hunt (Scooter) who passed away in 92. But sadly no he doesn't speak at the park only with the audio of Richard in Muppet*Vision 3D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom