Does Magic Kingdom usually reaches full capacity on December 23rd?

domidomi

Original Poster
Hello! My family and I will not have much time available so we will need to Park Hop to see all the parks.
I planned Animal Kingdom first on December 23rd then park hop to Magic Kingdom at 14:00
Suddenly I started to fear that Magic Kingdom could close due to reaching its capacity... does anyone knows if this historically happens on the 23?
I know it usually happens on the 24 and 25 but I haven't given much thought to the 23 until now 😅
Should I change my plans?

Thank you very much in advance! 😄

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You should be fine! Since the park reservation system was instituted in 2020, MK has closed for capacity only once, on its 50th anniversary 10/1/21.

My daughter and I were at MK on December 23 last year and while the park was crowded we had a great time.

domidomi

Original Poster
You should be fine! Since the park reservation system was instituted in 2020, MK has closed for capacity only once, on its 50th anniversary 10/1/21.

My daughter and I were at MK on December 23 last year and while the park was crowded we had a great time.
Thank you very much for your kind response! 😄 now I feel more at ease going on that date, thank you!

Raxel7851

We’ve been going each Christmas for the last 7 years. We’ve never had a problem park hopping during the holiday period, even since the 2:00 requirement. The last 2 years we’ve been going to Epcot Christmas Day, then hit the MK later that evening. Yes as @Tuvalu said, it’s definitely crowded, but we went to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom