Does it look and feel like a forest?

Mike S

It's important to note that everything was plussed from the DL original. Mr. Toad had two tracks and was a bit longer; Snow White was longer; Peter Pan is still 30 seconds longer in Florida (DL flies over, but not through, Neverland); Small World lost the façade but had better show scenes; 20K was a massive improvement over the old sub ride. HM was superior to DL's version. The only attraction that was inferior was POTC, which wasn't supposed to be built anyway. And WDW received a shorter version because Western River Expedition was still a long-term plan. (Tony Baxter's BTMRR accidentally killed WRR.)
I agree that they did make ours better. I was simply stating what the original plans were based on what I've read over the years. It really makes it even worse how we lost Snow White and Mr. Toad when you consider that they were superior to Disneyland. I have the opinion that before it closed we had the best version of Snow White worldwide because of how we had more in our ride than any other version (Huntsman, Love's First Kiss, etc). If only they would give Peter Pan the updates it deserves. It's the last opening day dark ride we have left :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom