does Disneyland have the same street shows as disney world

backtrack

Original Poster
I'm not talking about the shows where you sit down inside. I'm thinking interms of the Captain Jack Sparrow's how to be a pirate that happens near the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disney World, or the Belle's story time where she does an abbreviated version of Beauty and the Beast near the castle. Do any of these things exist at Disneyland?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Captain Jack does exist at DLR, but there's no storytime will Belle that I know about.

Thy have some other really interesting entertainment though. There's a New Orleans jazz band and singer, and a jazz guitarist who has been working there since Walt was around. Various pirates can be found roaming about, and in Tomorrowland they have bands which play at the stage most weekend nights.

Nicole220

Captain Jack does exist at DLR, but there's no storytime will Belle that I know about.

Thy have some other really interesting entertainment though. There's a New Orleans jazz band and singer, and a jazz guitarist who has been working there since Walt was around. Various pirates can be found roaming about, and in Tomorrowland they have bands which play at the stage most weekend nights.
To add to the list, there's a show in Frontierland (don't know what it's called but sounds funny from what I've heard). There's no storytime with Belle, but the princesses do storytime in various places during the day. The jazz singer, Queeny, as mentioned above is a great singer! DL is also going to have a pirates stunt show on TSI in a few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom