Does Disney’s Vero Beach Resort deserve to be a WDW Resort?

Should Disney’s Vero Beach Resort be considered a Walt Disney World Resort?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters

MagicRat

So this is actually an opinion based on experience but it is my opinion, do not waste the points on the cabins at Vero Beach. We had points to burn from 2019, thanks DVC for being so accommodating! We used them in January 2023 and the cottages although awesome to be right on the beach, you are better to get a one or two bedroom. The sleeping areas are on the bottom floor and have a dungeon type feel. The upper area is more made for a party space. I am so glad to have experienced it but will always go back to a one or two bedroom.

StarWarsGirl

Both Vero and Hilton Head, though not officially WDW resorts, use WDW signage and have WDW merchandise. Always have even though they are not WDW resorts. In the past we even got key cards that said WDW on them at Hilton Head. They're in close proximity and not large enough to get their own branding like Aulani has.

MBs also work at Hilton Head (I'm fairly certain they work at Vero as well). And Aulani. Random, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

AndyS2992

No it shouldn’t. All the Disney World signage you see is either Disney taking the opportunity to cross promote or are too lazy to make specific Vero Beach signage so is cheaping out by bringing in generic Disney World signs and paperwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom