Does anyone Remember???

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Back in the 1990's there was a show that was in Mickeys Toontown Fair that was about Mickeys Birthday....all i can remember is that there was a lot of smokey fog that was shot out that smelt like birthday cake and that at the end Mickey came up of a huge gift-wrapped present......
Does anyone know the name of the show....when it was on and was replaced and does anyone have pictures????

Shannon_Yensid

I remember the show...it was in Mickey's Birthdayland (which was later renamed to mickey's startland only to be renamed to its current name). in the show the characters were making a big cake for mickey and goofy was left in charge and well, 'nough said...i don't remember the name of the show and neither did my parents so we looked in the 1990 Birnbaum book...it described the show but didn't give it a name. sorry:(

Becky

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
nope dont remember them were they good??

Yep:D They were made out of (BD) cake flower with a butter and powdered sugar icing:cool: It was just like eating birthday cake:sohappy:

GrumpysGal

Yes! I remember that show! I absolutely loved it. I must have been about 10 or 11 years old when it was being played. And I also have it on video tape! But I don't remember the exact name.
"Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy, happy birthday to you!"
*Erika*

kal1484

I remember it too! I'm sure my dad has it on tape somewhere, my dad was the video camera dude. He has tape of me like doing everything and anything, we have litterally over 20 tapes of JUST disney. From me to parades to attractions....If i find it, i'll let ya know.

jcrb

I remember the show vaguely and I know the video somewhere in my home. All I remember is relay enjoying it.

Sir Hiss527

Yep I remember that show! Those were the days, wern't they?
Cinderella's Suprise Celebration is good too. But nothing like Mickey's Starland Show.

-Sir Hiss527-

"Stop Hissing in my Ear"!:king:

spectrofan

Ok I think I remember that show it was 1990 so I was like 5... well in that show did Chip and Dale appeared? I remember one show that appeared Chip, Dale, Gadget, Babaloo and all the characters that played every afternoon in one channel... I was young so I don't remember, if it isn't the same show was show was that? :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom