Does anyone like when the parks are crowded?

mimiandkendall

ISTCNavigator57 said:
I don't think WDW is the same without a lot of people to experience the magic with. Take the ToT as an example. Everyone in my family has ridden it, so the most fun I have now comes when I happen to be in an elevator with a little kid riding for the first time. Also, hours are extended when the crowds descend on the parks...which means more time in the parks at night! I would never trade 60-minute waits and an 11 pm closing for 10-minute waits and a 6 pm closing.

I agree 100% Kyle. I like the crowds, and it being Disney, standing in line is not all bad. When you are outside, the bands/Characters will stop, and inside is usually a show in itself. The more the merrier I say. BTW, We are going in June too! My parents bought us the Disney Package with dining option. Talk about a happy Christmas huh?

TheMagicMouse

PuertoRekinSam said:
I love it when it's crowded!!! I want it so crowded that MK has to go to phase 3. I want it so crowded that resorts are 90% booked. I want it so you have to make a reservation at least 30 days in advance for food.

I know this seems odd. But if it's that crowded, that means there are more people in the parks spending money. That money means more attractions, more upkeep, and REASON to open a 5th gate.

Not to mention that it means that stock prices will go up.

BRING ON THE PEOPLE!

and 4 hour wait lines for any ride! bring on the crowds! (sarcasm) :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom