Does anyone know where the Harry Potter park will be built?

sknydave

Interesting... Couldn't they build there and route hollywood way around it? Maybe they just didn't want to spend the cash for something like that

JT3000

I believe that's a city owned road that they wouldn't want to move. Expect hotels to be built there. Possibly an on-site water park if Wet 'n' Wild's lease becomes too expensive.

gangoffour

Account Suspended
Hello, while you guys are having a problem on where the Harry Potter Park will be built, I was having a hard time why in the world Have I not been to Disney when I was kid?

Do I really have to see it here only just for my curiosity? I have always dreamed of going to Disney but I guess this will always be one of the biggest dreams of my life and maybe sometime next year we could come over not just for a peek but for a total fun and enjoyable experience.

Matpez

They are without a doubt clearing land over there... big construction equipment, lots of dirt.

Sorry to quote myself, but I went by the area on Sunday, and the area I am questioning that can be seen in front of you from the DD lift hill is a new commercial or condo development that is being built on Universal property.
I missed or can't remember the name of the new development, but there is a sign on the roadside advertising the new areas.
So, that is indeed unrelated to the HP area.
:wave:

ann0d1

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 191pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=255 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 191pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9325" width=255><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; WIDTH: 191pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=255 height=25>Those are awesome shots JROK, do you have them of both parks? Could you email them to me? I love how everything is labeled!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JROK

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 191pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=255 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 191pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9325" width=255><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; WIDTH: 191pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=255 height=25>Those are awesome shots JROK, do you have them of both parks? Could you email them to me? I love how everything is labeled!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I use http://local.live.com to find everything and then just labeled from memory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom