Does anyone know what this door is?

rufio

Original Poster
I was just finishing up my latest TR and remembered this tiny door outside the bathrooms by Gaston's:

12915108655_b66179b19a_z.jpg

Does anyone know what it is supposed to be? I remember googling it when I took the picture and only found more people asking about it! Any CMs have any insight?

Captain Chaos

Takes those who dare venture offsite into a torture chamber where you are blasted by it's a small world over and over and over until you bow to the whims of a manical management team who wants to control your every move... Only when you agree to worship rubber wrist bands will you be allowed out... They also torture you with that vomit they sell in Gaston's: Lefou's Puke...

The torture does not have to be booked 60 days in advanced, unlike your ride times...

rufio

Original Poster
Takes those who dare venture offsite into a torture chamber where you are blasted by it's a small world over and over and over until you bow to the whims of a manical management team who wants to control your every move... Only when you agree to worship rubber wrist bands will you be allowed out... They also torture you with that vomit they sell in Gaston's: Lefou's Puke...

The torture does not have to be booked 60 days in advanced, unlike your ride times...

Well... I'm glad I didn't go inside.

JohnD

Can't remember off the top of my head but a tour I went on said it was specifically straight out from "Beauty and the Beast"

rufio

Original Poster
If I knew that, I wouldn't have said "can't remember off the top of my head", which I can't.

This is going to drive me crazy! I'm fairly certain there's not a tiny door in Beauty and the Beast. Guess I'm gonna have to take the tour. ;)

lilclerk

Oh man, in my middle school, the music department was at the end of a long, twisty hallway and there was a random tiny door at the end of one of the turns. Many tales were told about how it was used for punishment for some crazy kids.

I'm sure it was just storage, but I still get the creeps thinking about walking down that hallway like 18 years later.

Last edited:

JohnD

:(:(:(
This is going to drive me crazy! I'm fairly certain there's not a tiny door in Beauty and the Beast. Guess I'm gonna have to take the tour. ;)

Actually, it was a LTM special tour of Cinderella's Castle suite and BOG areas I won and went on last October 18, I didn't take notes or video record (which we couldn't anyway). Sorry! :(

As proof, I also took a photo.
image.jpg

rufio

Original Poster
:(:(:(

Actually, it was a LTM special tour of Cinderella's Castle suite and BOG areas I won and went on last October 18, I didn't take notes or video record (which we couldn't anyway). Sorry! :(

As proof, I also took a photo.View attachment 47362

Noooooo!!!! Oh well. I believed you! lol! Nice pic though ;)

I think they got the movie wrong...

tumblr_lm3hb01Uus1qkdkuao1_500.jpg

That was exactly what I was thinking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom