Does anyone know if the park hours for the end of May may change?

Stormhammer22

I was wondering if anyone knew about any changes to the park hours near the end of May. I'm going May 29th - June 2nd, and I went on the offical WDW website and got the park hours for May but I have heard that sometimes they change them from what they list on their offical site (i.e. making one park open later, etc).

Anyone have any info on this?? I'd like to know if any of the parks will be open later than expected during my trip! :wave:

RogueHabit

Based on recent posts I would suggest they they would change, but it will depend on attendance whether they are extended, shortened or just moved around a bit.

Upvote 0

SheriRDH

Disney is not releasing this info until 30 days before because of the situation in the Middle East. I know one of the nights is a Grad night (or something) because the latest PS I could get was 5:00 pm in the MK. Other than that, they told me I could call back May 1 or thereafter for operating hours. From what I have read, Disney changes this a lot to meet the need/demand so it is all subject to change. I imagine that they will have extended hours at this time, because it is about peak time...

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, there is a good chance. I already had to change a PS on May 2nd because of an hours change at MGM. They do not post the changes too quickly on the website. Your best bet is to call WDW directly for the hours.

pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom