Does Anyone Ever Think About This?

CLEtoWDW

So the other day I was doing some end of year planning at work and I was reviewing my federal and state tax withholding (boring I know). (Please don’t make this political)
Then when I added the amount of taxes I pay all I could think about is ‘we could take an absolutely epic Disney vacation with that money.’ It made me sad.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Let's just say that some are bitten harder than others to the tune of being able to hire a crew to keep one abreast and update social media with my Disney musings, Plaid service for all of our yearly trips, and sherpas to carry around our gear and purchases.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I try not to think about it.....Its even worse when you realize that most of the money over the years that youve handed over has been wasted, mishandled, misused, squandered, used for govt officials perks, on and on and on. I remember Disney even having tax day pins different years.

10904689.jpg
10905616.jpg
thumbnail.asp.jpg

Upvote 0

wendysue

For us it's not so much taxes, (since we don't make much) but INSURANCE. If we had all the money that you are mandated to spend for insurance on car, health, house, etc. WE WOULD BE WEALTHY and could afford a WDW vacation. :)

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

Yes. It does make me sick. We have to file federal and three states, hubby works in two company offices in two other states, plus our own state. Our state taxes are some of the highest in the country. Adding it all up, that money would make for a crazy wonderful trip!

Upvote 0

John park hopper

King George is rolling in his grave laughing at the idea we broke from England because of over taxation. Just look at what our government has done to us with taxes on things you would not even imagine----- post is not intended to be political just an overall observation

Upvote 0

henwen

I try not to think about it.....Its even worse when you realize that most of the money over the years that youve handed over has been wasted, mishandled, misused, squandered, used for govt officials perks, on and on and on. I remember Disney even having tax day pins different years.

View attachment 320636View attachment 320637View attachment 320638

Those are great! I'd love to find scrooge on someone's pin board :)

I'd also like to have a money bin to swim around in haha!

Upvote 0

Mickey5150

King George is rolling in his grave laughing at the idea we broke from England because of over taxation. Just look at what our government has done to us with taxes on things you would not even imagine----- post is not intended to be political just an overall observation
But we didn't have a say in Parliament. Taxation without representation. Although it doesn't always seem like it our voted officials work for us. Sorry, just watched "The American Adventure" so I had to reply.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom