Does anyone else remember this?

dopeylover

Original Poster
I really hope someone else remembers this so I don't feel crazy. When I was a pre-teen/teenager, the QS underneath the the Astro Orbitor (I think it's the Lunching Pad? Although I don't think that's what it was at the time) used to have like cones you could buy with either tuna salad or the best chopped BBQ chicken. They were soo yummy, and I wish they still had them. I asked my family if they remembered, and no one else did. Do you remember these??

luv

I don't, but that seriously doesn't mean it wasn't there. My memory sucks.

Jenn? Where is Jenn?

Phonedave

I really hope someone else remembers this so I don't feel crazy. When I was a pre-teen/teenager, the QS underneath the the Astro Orbitor (I think it's the Lunching Pad? Although I don't think that's what it was at the time) used to have like cones you could buy with either tuna salad or the best chopped BBQ chicken. They were soo yummy, and I wish they still had them. I asked my family if they remembered, and no one else did. Do you remember these??

I can tell you at one time there was both "The Space Bar" and "The Lunching Pad" in Tomorrowland (as well as Tomorrowland Terrace)

A 1977 guide books lists both as existing with the following descriptions

The Space Bar - Speciality Sandwiches, punch, desserts, snacks
The Lunching Pad - Natura Foods, yogurt, sandwiches, snacks, and juices

-dave

dopeylover

Original Poster
I can tell you at one time there was both "The Space Bar" and "The Lunching Pad" in Tomorrowland (as well as Tomorrowland Terrace)

A 1977 guide books lists both as existing with the following descriptions

The Space Bar - Speciality Sandwiches, punch, desserts, snacks
The Lunching Pad - Natura Foods, yogurt, sandwiches, snacks, and juices

-dave

I think the link above says it was at The Lunching Pad

wiigirl

lol...nice! :p
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom