Does anyone belong to disney vacation club

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Ok, reading these posts has now made me more curious than ever! I, too, am possibly interested in the DVC, but without having to sit through a whole presentation, I want to know if it's realistically in my budget. Do you pay monthly? Yearly all at one time? Do you pay per point, do you decide upfront how many points you want for the year? Will someone give me a simple "DVC for Dummies" run down? (not that I'm dumb!!)

I'm willing to sit through the presentation if I can figure out if it's a real possibility for me and my current situation.

You have to buy your points, finance is available or get your own, in one go. 150 min buy. Your annual dues go out each year on my cc at the same time (though this may be because we are not US based).

The presentation is definitely nothing like the hard sell we get here in Europe.
Its worth going even if you dont end up buying.

MickeyspalJim

Wow! That's probably one of the best ways of defining DVC "needs" I've read.:sohappy:

We're from England and bought March 2007. Due to where we live we can only visit once a year so it will take us longer than the average to re-coup our costs, but that is all in our forward planning.

We are very pleased with being DVC members, and although we find the "welcome home" a little cheesy, we also feel it gives us a great feeling of belonging.

We do have one little advantage over the US - we get 10% off in the Disney Stores in England.
We here in the US may make up for Your Disney store discount with a much cheaper flight. LOL:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom