Does a waterpark count as a "day" with mmy tickets.

kasey1988

We will have a magic my way 10 day park hopper+ water park ticket for our upcoming trip. Does a waterpark count as a "day", leaving us with 9 after that visit? Thanks!

Tickets usually don't expire for a really long time BUT once you use it you have to use all the days on there within 14 days or you lose them UNLESS you have the "no expire" option of which you have to pay for that. I have never heard the military ones were different but they may be I'm not sure. :)

This was back in 2010, maybe? I went for a week in Mayish, bought a 7 day Stars and Stripes, only used 5 days. The remaining two days were good untill december of that year. I visited my parents on the coast later in the year and we took a day trip to the parks and still got in.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Look
This was back in 2010, maybe? I went for a week in Mayish, bought a 7 day Stars and Stripes, only used 5 days. The remaining two days were good untill december of that year. I visited my parents on the coast later in the year and we took a day trip to the parks and still got in.
Look at Monty's explanation in his post of the current Stars and Stripes rules. They don't last forever you only have a certain amount of time so yes you could have gone back and used the rest later. The policy may have been tweaked since back then maybe. :)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Look
Look at Monty's explanation in his post of the current Stars and Stripes rules. They don't last forever you only have a certain amount of time so yes you could have gone back and used the rest later. The policy may have been tweaked since back then maybe. :)

Pppssssstt.... That was @Nemo14 that posted the rules, not me. :oops:

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

We will have a magic my way 10 day park hopper+ water park ticket for our upcoming trip. Does a waterpark count as a "day", leaving us with 9 after that visit? Thanks!

You have 10 "major" gate days, and 10 "minor" gate admissions. Meaning since you have hopping, you have 10 days to visit DHS, AK, Epcot, and MK. Hit up one a day, all 4 in a day, whatever, doesn't matter you have 10 days. You also have your 1- "minor" gate admissions. Minor gates are BB, TL, DQ, and one of the 9 hole golf courses. The minor gates, if you hop, then you use two admissions. So BB in the AM is one admission, then if you go to TL in the afternoon, that's a second admission. But you can leave/re-enter BB in the same day and not use a second admission.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom