Does a waterpark count as a "day" with mmy tickets.

kasey1988

We will have a magic my way 10 day park hopper+ water park ticket for our upcoming trip. Does a waterpark count as a "day", leaving us with 9 after that visit? Thanks!

kasey1988

Original Poster
Perfect, I think I'm going to book a 5pm departure our last day and was hoping we would get to goto a park our last day!

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Just remember that if you're leaving on Magic express, they pick you up at your resort 3 hours before your departure time, and I believe it's longer for international flights.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Original Poster
We are using DME, our first stop isn't international so we expect to be picked up around 2..MK opens at 9, still gives us a few hours :)

Upvote 0
Wahoo! Great thing about tickets is if you don't use them in the time you're there for the trip, they stay dormant for about a year, so if you have 3 days left at the end that you didn't go to the park, you can go later!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wahoo! Great thing about tickets is if you don't use them in the time you're there for the trip, they stay dormant for about a year, so if you have 3 days left at the end that you didn't go to the park, you can go later!

No.

The tickets will only be valid for 14 days from first use unless they purchase the "No Expire" option.

And to clarify: The Magic My Way Hopper tickets with Water Parks & More have "Day Admission" to theme parks and "Visit Admission" to Water Parks, Disney Quest, etc...

One Theme Park admission is used per day, regardless how many parks you visit or return to [without the Hopper option you can come and go to only one park per day]. One WP&M admission is used for each new place you go, so if you go to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest all on the same day, it uses three of your admissions.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
My mistake. The Stars & Stripes park hoppers that I bought don't expire for quite some time. That's the military tickets for those who didn't know.
Tickets usually don't expire for a really long time BUT once you use it you have to use all the days on there within 14 days or you lose them UNLESS you have the "no expire" option of which you have to pay for that. I have never heard the military ones were different but they may be I'm not sure. :)

Upvote 0

Nemo14

If you bought them this past year, they expire the end of September I believe.

Sorry - that's the special Armed Forces Salute tickets that expire September 30. I found this about the Stars and Stripes tickets:

Shades of Green Military Discounted Tickets Stars and Stripes Passes
The discounted Stars and Stripes Passes are only available to military guests of the Shades of Green or any Walt Disney World Resort Hotel.
These tickets are only a better value for military guests if they are staying for a longer period of time at the resort. Stars and Stripes Tickets are available from 2 to 10 days. They have different expiry rules than Magic Your Way tickets. Instead of expiring 14 days after first use, they expire one day after the number of days you purchase. So for example if you buy a 6 day ticket it will expire 7 days after you purchase it.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Sorry - that's the special Armed Forces Salute tickets that expire September 30. I found this about the Stars and Stripes tickets:

Shades of Green Military Discounted Tickets Stars and Stripes Passes
The discounted Stars and Stripes Passes are only available to military guests of the Shades of Green or any Walt Disney World Resort Hotel.
These tickets are only a better value for military guests if they are staying for a longer period of time at the resort. Stars and Stripes Tickets are available from 2 to 10 days. They have different expiry rules than Magic Your Way tickets. Instead of expiring 14 days after first use, they expire one day after the number of days you purchase. So for example if you buy a 6 day ticket it will expire 7 days after you purchase it.
Thought they had slightly different rules but I didn't want to say for sure. Thanks for getting them the info!! :)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Tickets usually don't expire for a really long time BUT once you use it you have to use all the days on there within 14 days or you lose them UNLESS you have the "no expire" option of which you have to pay for that. I have never heard the military ones were different but they may be I'm not sure. :)

A ticket that is purchased but not used will never expire. If you hold it until a fifth or subsequent park(s) opens [no, I don't have any secret knowledge that that will happen soon, or ever :rolleyes: ], you would only be able to use it for the four current parks, it would not be valid for the newer park(s).

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

A ticket that is purchased but not used will never expire. If you hold it until a fifth or subsequent park(s) opens [no, I don't have any secret knowledge that that will happen soon, or ever :rolleyes: ], you would only be able to use it for the four current parks, it would not be valid for the newer park(s).
Lol..... Usually they don't but I have had some special 5 day tickets that did have an expiration like 5 years later. It was a special ticket given for some promotion. So there is some that do expire but most do not. :)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Lol..... Usually they don't but I have had some special 5 day tickets that did have an expiration like 5 years later. It was a special ticket given for some promotion. So there is some that do expire but most do not. :)

Fair 'nuf, but I did cover myself by saying "a ticket that is purchased but not used..." ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom