Doctor Strange at DHS!

doctornick

So, not only Doctor Strange, but references to the Daily Bugle and Daredevil. They really seem to be testing limits with this.

The Daily Bugle stuff surprises me since I would think that would be off limits given Uni's use of Spider-Man. Daredevil is an interesting character as I'm not sure he would be prohibited for WDW use -- he's not particularly connected to any of the Uni character's "families". If Dr. Strange passes the mustard as being allowed at WDW, Daredevil could as well (though the general grittiness associated with the character might make him less desirable for squeaky clean WDW)

Just a thought if an actual "Marvel land" is under consideration.

Jimmy Thick

It has a Marvel Super Hero Island Vibe going on...
UNI6.jpg

That's some awesome button pushing and fan service to comic fans. I really hope Disney does more of this, I for one appreciate the joke, and the effort.

Next Big Thing

ZMlvLEF.jpg

https://twitter.com/laughing_place/status/794555115176914944?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I watched the stream... Personally I feel like it's a lot like the Belle M&G with a little bit of the Jedi Training (special effects). There's a 20 minute show with kids that he picks out of the viewing audience and then at the end, anyone that wants a picture can go up and get one.

The show was pretty slow and boring. The kids didn't look into it. It took about 15 minutes of convoluted story-telling to get to any special effects at all. This definitely needs to be tinkered with, I certainly wouldn't stand around to watch this.

Afterwards anyone who went to meet Strange all get a Doctor Strange medallion, just like how you get a bookmark at the Bell M&G.

CwbTqKGXcAAF40o.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom