Doc McStuffins

materbuddy

Original Poster
My twin DDs absolutely love Doc McStuffins. Has anyone heard if they are going to have a Doc m&g? Are there any Doc toys for sale in WDW?

mickeysaver

I have a 2 year old who loves "Stuffins" too. I would love to have a Doc doll or even some of the toys that she helps. That nurse hippo of her's is my favorite. I would love for that one to have the ability to activate her to say some of her cute sayings.

So far, I have seen nothing in the parks, but if I do, I will break open the wallet, then come back here and post. :)

momoftwins09

Im curious too! I think it might be too soon because its so new, but I would love to know if they have anything or if they plan on adding any characters into the disney junior mix. I go to the world in October and I know my twin 2 1/2 year olds would be thrilled!:wave:

materbuddy

Original Poster
I have a 2 year old who loves "Stuffins" too. I would love to have a Doc doll or even some of the toys that she helps. That nurse hippo of her's is my favorite. I would love for that one to have the ability to activate her to say some of her cute sayings.

So far, I have seen nothing in the parks, but if I do, I will break open the wallet, then come back here and post. :)

Hallie is my favorite too.

chdice

I read somewhere (can't remember where - sorry!) that they would start realeasing Doc toys in the Fall. Hope she makes an appearance in WDW before September

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom