Do you think...?

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
ok,i know i'm weird,but i was just thinking....the people inside the costumes and stuff (like,mickey and minnie)..when they take pictures with people,the mickey head is already smiling,but do you think the people inside are smiling too,from habit? and when they act embarassed and stuff,if they are really making faces inside that head.lol :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
ok,i know i'm weird,but i was just thinking....the people inside the costumes and stuff (like,mickey and minnie)..when they take pictures with people,the mickey head is already smiling,but do you think the people inside are smiling too,from habit? and when they act embarassed and stuff,if they are really making faces inside that head.lol :lol:

Funny & good question.......
That would be a great question for MKtiggerman to answere?
Rob...care to share?;)

NowInc

A few of my old CM friends used to tell me that they would make faces under the masks....it helps them get thru the day ;)

Main Street USA

I can't imagine NOT making the faces! How could you truly act suprised if you weren't "acting suprised allover? or happy, or embarrased, or...............

wbboy29

what people in the costumes. Theres no people in those costumes. in fact there not even costumes. that really is Mickey, and Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, etc. I'm not sure what your talking about.:animwink:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
disney characters are 100% real... but as an actor, I can tell you, that any emotion I portray, is reflected EVERYWHERE on my body.. If I'm happy, there will be a spring to my step and a smile on my face.

BigAL

Character

I have not been a Disney Character but was a college mascot. I know it always made it easier to play my part to make the faces even though you could not see them. The smile or frown or suprise on your face makes it easier to translate it to your body.

Chernabog

When i first started whenever people took pictures I always smiled. Kind of out of habit, even though I knew no one could see me I always forgot because I could see them so I always acted the emotion I was trying to portray. Except on really bad days or with people that were really rude, then I'd stick my tongue out or make gross faces when I took pictures. That'll show them to be mean!:p

figmentmom

When you're acting, you become that character, at least while you're on stage. I'll bet the Disney characters are no exception. (I always did worry about those truly hot days - no matter how well-ventilated the costume, and how short the character's time "on stage," it has to be tough to carry on!)

disneydudette

YES WE DO SMILE......

Well I was never blessed enough to be mickey...but I was could enough to be a sparky!! A dog that represented fire safty! It was funny....I smiled when the teacher said everyone smile...I guess it is habit!

Teamdisney

Do we smile

yes we do or at least my best friend that plays Goofy does. He really loves kids.

The only sad thing he told me once was when a small boy was pushed up to him in a wheel chair, it was very evident that the child had some form of cancer, he was weak but had a large smile on his face.

My friend took the time to not only take a picuture to play with the little boy for a few minutes.

The sad part was he knew by the way he looked he probably wasn't long for this world.

He said that tears were running down his cheeks.

I told him to think of this way, he brought a ray of happiness into that little boy's life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom