Do you think you will ever enjoy Epcot again??

willtravel

No. For me, I feel like Epcot (future world) will morph into a super hero's park at some point in time. What I had enjoyed about WDW was that there was 4 different THEME parks. Now I feel MK and AK are so far the only individual theme parks left. DHS to me is morphing into a MK- 2. And eventually Epcot Future World will do the same. No, I am not interested in super hero's. I also like individuality. But I still have my Land Pavilion for right now. Saddens me.

Heppenheimer

No. For me, I feel like Epcot (future world) will morph into a super hero's park at some point in time. What I had enjoyed about WDW was that there was 4 different THEME parks. Now I feel MK and AK are so far the only individual theme parks left. DHS to me is morphing into a MK- 2. And eventually Epcot Future World will do the same. No, I am not interested in super hero's. I also like individuality. But I still have my Land Pavilion for right now. Saddens me.
The day that a Disney park becomes primarily super hero themed is the day I lose my interest in attending. But amongst the masses, I'm probably going against the flow.

I do look forward to seeing the changes in Future World, though.

With these discussions on if the festival's go for or against the original spirit of Epcot, I would say the former. Once again, food booths and garden displays were a big part of the World's Fairs and Expos that served as part of Epcot's inspiration.

Finally, I continue to struggle with the abbreviation jargon on this website. What is "TDO"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom