Do you think Typhoon Lagoon could be reconfigured to...

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
...where you never need to leave the water?

I know several slides would need to be reconstucted and redesigned but I would think the overall efforts would be worth it.

I saw the special of that park in Texas than I am not attempting to spell and it looked awsome.

Mission: SPACE

Could it be done? Sure.

Will it be done? No.

As awesome as something like this would be, until it's an industry standard I wouldn't consider Disney reworking and spending millions on such a refurb.

And Schlitterbahn (the park in Texas) does look cool. Never been there, but it looks amazing!

ogryn

The was a TV special about that park and it's owners company (same people that make Master Blasters). I think it was on National Geographic channel (if you get that over there?)

It did look really cool, especially the conveyer belt to take you back up to the top of the river again!

mandib

Hey I watched that last night too! It looked so cool. I'm still not a big water park person though. I think that with a third water park it would be possible.

ogryn

It may be possible to feed the new Master Blaster in and out of the lazy river, but I doubt it will happen.

FatBoy976

tobix said:
Bring back River Country. It was so rustic and rural. What is it now? Has it been all dismantled?

I think all of River Country is still there. If I remember correctly, they had some sanitary issues with the filtration system using lake water. As far as Disney is concerned, it will not be reopened.

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
tobix said:
Bring back River Country. It was so rustic and rural. What is it now? Has it been all dismantled?

River Country still exists but if it were to ever return, 75% of the park would need to be rebuilt because it feeds off lake water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom