Do you think now that HP uses the Kuka robotic arm for a ride....

Rob562

I'm 278 and I was able to get on, and yes the restraints are tight but it's one of those things that they claim t to be working on. Personally I think it's a sad sight to see that alot of the population including myself are too overweight.

I'm almost 240 with bulky chest and shoulders, a bit of a gut but nothing overly large. I sometimes have trouble with over-the-shoulder restraints (especially on B&M coasters) because the point on the restraint that's hitting my body is much higher up (and thus closer to the pivot-point) than where it would hit someone with just a large stomach.

Here's hoping they resolve the restraint issues by the time I go down there next year with my friend who's a weightlifter with a chest size in the low-to-mid 50's... :lookaroun

-Rob

toolsnspools

Given the problems Disney has had with the Yeti (I'm assuming they're related to the foundation cracking from the force of the arm moving.), I don't think they want to be the first to build a new ride where weight is slung around on the end of a Kuka arm while it travels down a track. The physics there are mind boggling.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can we just forget I posted that? :ROFLOL:
Now what fun would that be?:lol:

The idea is technically possible but the base would have to be so wide and/or the movements would have to be so restricted so much that a trackless robo-coaster would not be practical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom