Do you think Daisy Duck should be added to Chef Mickey's?

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
So, as you all know, Chef Mickey's features Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but no Daisy? So do you think she should be added? (I've heard that she has been RARELY seen, and if you don't believe me here is proof)

(All credit goes to Meet the Millers for the video)

NiarrNDisney

I think she would be a good addition it would give the girls another female character other than Minnie to look forward to.

Pixieish

No - but for logistical reasons. If Daisy were included at Chef Mickey's, think of how many more people would be eating there because they wouldn't have to go someplace else to see her. At least with her in different restaurants, it spreads out the people a little bit.

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
No - but for logistical reasons. If Daisy were included at Chef Mickey's, think of how many more people would be eating there because they wouldn't have to go someplace else to see her. At least with her in different restaurants, it spreads out the people a little bit.
True. And dinner there for us this year was CROWDED. We're thinking of just doing breakfast next time

Minnie Mum

There's no way they'd go for 6 characters. First, it would cost money and they'd get nothing ($$) in return (the place is already packed all day, every day). And it would take longer for all the characters to cycle through all the tables. So guests would conceivably stay longer. Resulting in fewer turnovers. Resulting in, gasp, loss of revenue unless they raised prices to compensate.

Or the could just fire Goofy or Pluto and substitute Daisy, with the resultant outcry from all the dog fanciers.

JIMINYCR

Its simple. They are known as the The Fab 5 and they come as a grouping. So Daisy isnt included in the package... leave her out.
863809f13a35a3386fa2e920b6f29600.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom