Do you save Disney merchandise bags?

WDW Monorail

Original Poster
I know I do, but do you save Disney merchandise bags like they are collectibles?

I have never thrown one away, given away yes but never thrown away.

Anyone else do the same?

Disnut

I save them and then I get too many from one trip, then I use them as trash bags and I remember the trip I got them from. By the time I use all or most of them up it is time to go back. I guess I better get to using them so I can go back.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I do...

because when you get back, inevidebly someone will say:
"You went to Disney and didn't bring me back anything".

Presto....out comes the bags. :lol:

erinuga

so funny! i keep them too! i have them in my overnight bag, my suitcase, my bookcase... so i spot them randomly! i'm so glad other people save the merchandise bags :) :)

ZapperZ

I do save them, not all, but quite a few. They make excellent gift bags, especially with Disney merchandise that I just brought back and didn't have time to wrap. The small bags are just perfect to put pins in and give out to friends and family.

I also save those paper coasters one gets at a Disney resort, Disney soaps (we bring out own soap anyway since we stay at a DVC resort and we take showers twice a day when we're there during the hot months), and, get this, Disney paper napkins! (hangs head down in embarassement)

Why do I do that? Because we sometime have our "Disney evening" party, where we have our own "pin trading" event, watch Disney movies, play Disney's Scene It game, etc.. etc. So on those occassions, I put out everything Disney. We use the Disney napkins during dinner, put the Disney soaps in the washroom, and use the Disney coasters. It's a lot of fun!

:)

Zz.

Yellow Shoes

My Name is Yellow S. and I am a Disney bag addict.

I have even gone so far as to ask for a larger bag, because I didn't yet have a green one. In all fairness to myself, I had 3 smaller bags, and asked a very nice CM if I could have a big bag to consolidate my purchases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom