do you remember?

Finn Whitman

Original Poster
on one of our first trips to epcot in 2000. there was a pavillion ? between canada and england maybe having something to do with jerusalem or israel? i think it had a simulated ride and interactive exhibits.can anybody shed some light on this ?what it was ?how long it was there. just curious ;thanks

NiarrNDisney

on one of our first trips to epcot in 2000. there was a pavillion ? between canada and england maybe having something to do with jerusalem or israel? i think it had a simulated ride and interactive exhibits.can anybody shed some light on this ?what it was ?how long it was there. just curious ;thanks

The pavillion you speak of was called Millenium Village, which was a Pavillion composed of 7 countries and many other activities surrounding culture, food, art, etc. etc.
There was a simulated ride in Israel where you "rode" through 3,000 years of the countries history on book in flight.

The Duck

I remember the Millenium Village. At least, I remember standing in line wishing that I could get inside to see it and then giving up in frustration. It was so crowded that I doubt that I could have enjoyed it anyway.

GoofyRacer11

What I remember most about that pavilion was in the center of one of the main rooms was a big pinball maze that took around 8 people to maneuver it. The person in charge of it was someone who refereed to himself as the real slim shady.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom