Do you like to book fast passes on the website or the app?

Rsj88

We are booking our fast passes in the morning. I have always used the app on my phone to book but I was wondering if it is easier or quicker to do it on the website.

Schneewittchen

In my experience, the site is always busted when I'm trying to book FP's or ADR's. So I've used the app a bunch.

I really do prefer to use the site though. I have detailed, minute by minute, park commando plans, so it's always a lot easier to be able to tab back and forth between the site and my Google doc itinerary.

Upvote 0

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I also prefer the website. Less chance if my big thumbs booking the wrong fastpass. With that said, the website has not worked for me all day today so I would recommend having both ready to go. Good luck!!!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I think it's "six of one, half a dozen of the other," in terms of speed (unless your phone, or your computer, is really old and slow). Use whichever you, personally, find easier to use. I like to use the computer because I'm a faster and more precise mouse clicker than I am a finger tapper, and because the bigger screen is easier for my middle-aged eyes to read. ;)

If you find one isn't working well, though, switch to the other. I've had times where MDE app was glitchy on my phone, but the website was working fine on my computer, and vice versa...

Upvote 0

Ted Daggett

I prefer the Computer, but when I was booking FP+ for my last trip in August, the website on the computer was down, so I had to book on my phone... I had assumed the whole system was down, so I didn't think to check my phone until about 7:15 am EST, so I may have missed out on some of the available times in the 15 minutes I was waiting for my Computer website to work.

Upvote 0

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
In addition to having both a computer and your phone handy, I would make sure you have a couple of browsers available. On my FP day, it was a crapshoot between Chrome, Edge and the app - I think I probably made some with each of them. There are a couple of threads in the MyMagic+ section that detail others' experiences. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I prefer the website but my experience with it this trip was awful! I really dislike the app and never had problems with the website until this year. It was really frustrating. Good luck!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

The morning I needed to book, the web site was down but the app was working. Be prepared to use whichever one works first.

ETA: I see you were successful. Congrats!

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I use the website when I initially make the fastpasses but always use the app if I am trying to modify a them at all. Like if I didn't get FoP, I will constantly look in the app to see if any become available.

Upvote 0

m steve

I usually use the website and that has always seemed to work pretty well. However, my 60 day widow opened a couple weeks ago and the website kept telling me I was too early. I tried the app on my cell phone and that worked out just fine. When other say that the process is hit or miss, that sounds right to me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom