Do you keep your Resort ID cards as souveniers?

Sledge

Account Suspended
Valawen9 said:
lmao...I picture you sitting in a corner in your bathroom with the cap off the bottle just sniffing away.:lol:
Pretty much. I rock back and forth with my arms hugging my knees. :lol:

I think I have all my Resort IDs since I've moved away from Orlando and actually started taking multiple day vacations there. My favorite is the one for the resort and cruise. How often do they change the design on them?

MinnieMommy

We keep every one!!! My mom even has some of the old paper park tickets from when we were young. One is a 2 day park hopper when "the world" was just MK and Epcot! DIY Scrapbook had even done specials on making pocket pages for Disney souvenirs - maps, tickets, etc.! It's a great way to remember the magic during a cold Ohio winter!!!

Raven66

I keep everything. My DH and DD make fun of me. I have resort ID's,wristbands, shampoo and soap. Napkins from every restaurant we eat at, park maps and all the stuff they give you at check in. I think that is all.:lookaroun I might need a intervention. :D

wdwjmp239

WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
When your WDW vacations are over do you like to keep your Resort ID cards as souveniers? I like to keep mine because it's just one way to remember a magical vacation to Walt Disney World.

Of course! And, I also keep all my annual passes, as well! :) I still have my first Seasonal Pass from 1994. :)

Richie248

Like some of you I keep EVERYTHING, including toiletries, maps, napkins...they make for great memories. I take all the random stuff from each trip and place it in it's own special box!!!

poohbear6103

I have a Disney box where I put everything I collect from my trips. Maps of the hotel with our room number on it, brochures from the parks, pins, etc. I also keep the resort key card but I put the most recent one in my wallet. This way whenever I open my wallet, it's there in a credit card holder which is small emough to expose the castle. I smile every time I see it :)

wdwishes2005

a.jpg

KrazyKemp

I kind of have a superstition...

As long as the ID card from my previous visit to Disney is on my person. (Wallet, Pocket, umm...Sock...)

Then I will go back to a Disney Park the next year...

So, last year's ID card is in my wallet right now, and I am going in September! It works!!

BuzzComplexCM

I don't keep mine, I return them to the front desk after every trip.

YEA RIGHT!!! I have every card key from trips dating back to the mid 90's. I like to keep them in my wallet and take them out when I'm at work and look at them. Then tell myself, "I'll be back soon, I'll be back soon".

TrentMom

I kept mine from our trip a few weeks ago. I saved all of of our reciepts, my extra magic hour bracelets, park maps, arcarde debit card, stickers, unused magical express tags, etc....going to make a scrap book next week when I get my pics back...can't wait.

Trentmom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom