do you have WDW on your desktop?

tigsmom

I usually have a photo of the China Pavillion that I took as my desktop and photos that I (and some of my friends here) took make up my WDW screensaver.

DWGIRL

We used to have this awesome picture of the Mexico Pavillion lit up at night on ours that my husband took. We need to put it back on. It looks like a post card and he is not even a professional.

Pongo

I just changed it to Space Mountain at night. It was a tough choice between that and Astro Orbiter.

Thanks DisneyPix.

tink rules

I have the current screensaver from Disney.com - it's the holiday one because we are going there...

Can anyone tell me how to get pictures for both my wallpaper and how do you get the ones for your avatars - I won't be going until Dec. and none of my old pictures are digital, so I'm going through withdrawal until I can get some good ones from my trip.

Please help! I need Disney on my computer!!!!

tigsmom

tink rules said:
I have the current screensaver from Disney.com - it's the holiday one because we are going there...

Can anyone tell me how to get pictures for both my wallpaper and how do you get the ones for your avatars - I won't be going until Dec. and none of my old pictures are digital, so I'm going through withdrawal until I can get some good ones from my trip.

Please help! I need Disney on my computer!!!!

You can Google whatever it is you are looking for (castle, characters, etc) and pick up an image... You can then set it as your wallpaper.

For an avatar you can use a photo or clipart and shrink it down to accepted size (off hand I can't remember it). I use Paint (stretch & skew) as thats all I have. :wave:

disneywy

My desktop isn't always WDW, but is usually a Disney park. I had night shot of the castle with the Partners statue for a while, but just switched it. Now I have a shot of Sleeping Beauty Castle at HK Disneyland at night with the Hong Kong skyline in the backgroud.

My current saver is a picture of some flamingos that I took at the Animal Kingdom during the last visit. Before that it was the Tree of Life, before that the Castle, etc........

DisneyFreak529

When I frist went in June 2002 I bought that disk for 5 dollars in WDW. It was a WDW screen saver program. It has a screen saver that changes WDW photos & a desktop photo list to. I switch between WDW & my pug Homer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom