Do you have Disney World Withdrawl?

gjpjtj

Originally posted by christopher
I go nuts. I cant think straight, I cant even type the right letters out when I jdf dfjierjvirn vriaiEUHjfk fgjir fidjfiavjpq erijeq erv er feijfei eijubw gh rwtw r eq f r

lol:lol: :lol:

prberk

I listen to a mix tape that I made for my trip to the 25th anniversary, back in 1997. It starts with a clip from the "Inside/Out" show on the (real) Disney Channel from the "Grand Reopening Ceremony" with Roy E. reading the dedication that his father had read at opening, followed in the clip by a large Boys and Girls Club choir live on Main Street singing "When You Wish Upon a Star" and then fading into "Remember the Magic" (the theme for the event). The rest of the tape is a mix of park and feature music that ends with "Be Our Guest."

It was kind of a lark when I made it, designed to be played during the 45 minute drive from just West of Daytona to end with "Be Our Guest" as I got there, but it has been fun to listen to occasionally (during "withdrawal") since then, especially with the unique live performance taped from television.

What a coincidence for today that my favorite song on the tape (and my favorite Disney attraction song overall) is "Golden Dream" from America in EPCOT....

Maybe I will listen tonight...

monorail256

I am always in Walt Disney World withdrawl.. what really helps me out... is this site. I come here everyday.. tons of times. Other things that help me are my pictures from Walt Disney World.. and all of the Vacation Planning Videos. I must have at least 8 different ones. For some reason.. I never actually visit the "official" site.. http://www.waltdisneyworld. I just dont think they have what I want there like they do here.. or over at wdwig.com. :D My friends call me crazy.. but I dont mind :p

MinnieFan

I do it all. I read Disney travel books, watch our home video's, whatch other peoples home video's, check out every Disney web site I can find, listen to anything Disney (my favorite is the Disney resort loop), check out my disney countdown (currently at 78 days, 21 hours and 36 minutes), I talk and dream about Disney. I just can't wait!

dreamer

Look at the pictures.

Arrange the pictures.

Rearrange the pictures.

Enlarge the pictures.

Frame the enlargements.

Call about reservations for next summer.

Check websites for news and deals.

Post on wdwmagic.

Take the pictures out of the baby's mouth.

Look at the pictures.

I also plan my ski trips for the winter. I use the above routine for after ski trips, too.

wdwrules

i usually......:veryconfu

first watch disneyworld home videos...:sohappy:

second watch disneys vacation videos...:sohappy:

look at park maps and other pamphlets of disney...:sohappy:

listen to the disney cds ive made...:sohappy:

check the travel channel to see if anything on disney is coming

up soon...:sohappy:

check out lots of disney sites...:sohappy:

Another question to everyone is how often do you do this:confused: I usually do at least every two weeks. I dont know if thats good or sad

lLoveDisney99

LOL, I thought maybe I was the only one who got homesick
for Disney World! Whenever we come back from a trip I always do get depressed, lol. I bore my friends to death all the time telling them and re-telling them about our trips :lol:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I'm particularly going through WDW withdrawal now because exactly one year ago TODAY, it was our last full day of the last trip we took down there. I sit and think about the park-hopping I did that day, trying to get in as many times as I could at the various rides and attractions that I most enjoyed. I took some time to ride the monorail loops around and just enjoy the scenery and also did some last-minute gift shopping.

When I get the withdrawal I usually watch videos of our last trip, view some of the ride videos I've downloaded, look at my WDW Explorer cd-rom, and try and find some of the better WDW sites on the net. WDWMagic is probably the best one on my list because of the constant updating. I've been to numerous sites that either haven't updated their pictures or information in over a year, or simply don't have very appealing sites. For example, I've been to the "OurLaughingPlace" Disney site and I'm just not overly impressed with it. And while MouseSavers doesn't have much to its site, it too is constantly updated with new information, particularly deals on resort stays, tickets, etc. I most enjoy the sites with tons of pictures and give reviews on every aspect of the World from resorts to parks to attractions to anything else.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I'm particularly going through WDW withdrawal now because exactly one year ago TODAY, it was our last full day of the last trip we took down there. I sit and think about the park-hopping I did that day, trying to get in as many times as I could at the various rides and attractions that I most enjoyed. I took some time to ride the monorail loops around and just enjoy the scenery and also did some last-minute gift shopping.

When I get the withdrawal I usually watch videos of our last trip, view some of the ride videos I've downloaded, look at my WDW Explorer cd-rom, and try and find some of the better WDW sites on the net. WDWMagic is probably the best one on my list because of the constant updating. I've been to numerous sites that either haven't updated their pictures or information in over a year, or simply don't have very appealing sites. For example, I've been to the "OurLaughingPlace" Disney site and I'm just not overly impressed with it. And while MouseSavers doesn't have much to its site, it too is constantly updated with new information, particularly deals on resort stays, tickets, etc. I most enjoy the sites with tons of pictures and give reviews on every aspect of the World from resorts to parks to attractions to anything else.

stepharoni

I come to this site when I'm having withdrawal. I try to hold out until I just can't stand it. It's been a few weeks this time.

I make lists of stuff to bring on my next trip.

I play my Disney Forever CDs and others

I log on to live365.com to my many Disney presets...

I start cleaning my pre-1982 pennies for pressing...

I check ebay for the new hot pins and stuff to get when I go back...

I sleep with my Eeyore with a teddy bear..

I check the updated menus to decide what to order at every single restaurant there (that's pathetic)

I make lists of things I do when I'm having withdrawal...

kwt10

My family and I can't even wait till we get home to start planning our next trip. That seems to help us get over the withdrawl more than anything. It seems that we are going to WDW or planning our next trip.

jeffs10

Originally posted by CoraJack
Oh YES--I have this too. Whenever I come home from a trip I'm so depressed--does anyone else get like that? It's so hard to get back into "real life" for me.

QUOTE]

I Feel the same way just got back and cannot do anything Feel like im depressed. I am thinking of my next trip but my girlfriend dont want to go for a couple more years so I dont know what to do. I guess it help when you get to sort out your photos and edit your videos as i will be doing in the next couple days.

agdbeanie

They need to make a patch or some kind of gum for us Disney addicts. I guess I could tape the credit card bill and check out bills to my arm. Maybe that would help. I definitely feel withdrawl. When I go to WDW I start freaking out when we start seeing the signs (like the trivia signs ex. "Which Dwarf doesn't have a beard?" etc.). My husband thinks I act like a little kid, but I can't help it.

Katherine

I do all of the stuff mentioned before and I'm continually visiting Disney sites and I'm ALWAYS listening to live365 I just think it's so awesome! I've been in withdrawal since spring break because we were all planning to go then something came up and we had to cut that part of the trip, we did go to downtown disney for lunch and some light shopping but then I was worse than before, I've been obsessed exersince! I don't know what I'll do if we can't go in November I'll probably go crazy:p ! I love watching ride and park videos and stuff online and home videos! It's like been my thing to dig out some old home videos and watch them repeatedly! I really really really REALLY REALLY want to go!

Has anyone seen the Fullhouse where they go to WDW? I did the week before we left for spring break it drove me bonkers but if I hadn't gone bonkers then I wouldn't have found u guys:kiss: !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom