Do you have a favorite Disney Planner Book?

UPbeekeeper

I know most trip and park info can be obtained by simply researching online, but I am thinking about getting a planner for this trip. I think in my case, I want one not so much for the pre-planning aspect (although it will be useful), but I want some type of a keepsake for my trip. I'd like to organize things, keep receipts, have all info & phone numbers in one place, record my thoughts for each day like a journal, record things I want to remember for the next trip, etc.

I was just going to do this with a notebook, but then I thought an actual book designed for the purpose may be a nicer thing to keep as a memento.

Anyone have any suggestions as to their favorite planner and why? I was glancing through the Passporter spiral bound guide at the bookstore and it looked nice, but then I read some not so great reviews online about how the meal reviews haven't been updated in quite some time.

shmmrname

Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World

As a disclaimer, I have been a prety big fan of the WDW Today podcast for a couple years - so even though the Unofficial Guide was usually my choice anyways, now it's even more set in cement.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom