Do WDW Parks Need to Change Based on Competition?

Goofyernmost

It's not just ticket sales and attendance. Disney has been able to squeeze a lot from price increases and cuts. Most of their thinking had to do with assumptions about the entire central Florida market. Disney has also been chasing an increasingly affluent clientele, meaning they are going after people with money to spend, they've just failed to [re]ignite the needed excitement.
They have ignited it enough to be packing the place daily (or almost daily). Certainly not like it seemed when a lot of us started going there, but, that was a long time ago and the whole theme park concept was brand new to us. We were all enthralled by everything we saw there. Not so much anymore.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
For me Potter is at WDW level, the rest of Uni not yet. The not yet, is what worries me about Uni vs. WDW. Disney needs to fix what they have, BUT offer new fresh things for paying ($$$) visitors in their parks. Disney just sitting on their hands year after year is going to reach a turning point for them down the road. :cool:

My feelings exactly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom