Do u think they r goin to put a another fish rid ein MK?

IS it goin to be a ride there or a place to meet characters

• Ride

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • place to meet

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Brer Rabbit

Original Poster
Were they had 20,000 under the sea do u think they r goin to put another ride with fish or do u think its jsut goin to be totaly diff? sorry if this was asked. Also if it is goin to be a fish ride y dont they base it on findin nemo. if they did a ride based on that all ages would show up for it cuz that movie had all ages watchin it.

General Grizz

Brer Rabbit said:
Were they had 20,000 under the sea do u think they r goin to put another ride with fish or do u think its jsut goin to be totaly diff? sorry if this was asked. Also if it is goin to be a fish ride y dont they base it on findin nemo. if they did a ride based on that all ages would show up for it cuz that movie had all ages watchin it.
This thing is gonna be totally different, so far as I know. For now, the area will be landscaped with some form of Meet and Greet with a new height-restriction "E-Ticket" in the works for future years.

BrerVeritas

Are they going to do extensive theming on the meet and greet area or are they just going to stick it in front of a construction wall for the E-Ticket.

While, the theming will be nice...if they do it that will allow them to take more time before starting the new ride. I seem to remember a hundred acre woods rumor...If they did that we might not get our E Ticket for fifteen years.

dxwwf3

General Grizz said:
For now, the area will be landscaped with some form of Meet and Greet with a new height-restriction "E-Ticket" in the works for future years.

I hope you are right. MK needs a new E-ticket.

BeachClubVillas

dxwwf3 said:
I hope you are right. MK needs a new E-ticket.

Nooooo, it needs a new Meet and Greet. Or better yet, a new gift shop! :hammer:

Just kidding. I'd love to see a new ride. I'd even be happy with a D-ticket. I still don't really understand why they would let it sit empty for 10 years just transform it into something temporary. Anyone have any ideas?

MichRX7

Premium Member
I'd guess it just depends on the E-Ticket ride. IaSW was an E-Ticket and I'm fine with that. What I don't think FantasyLand needs is another E-Ticket thrill ride.

Maybe two D-Ticket rides. Remember the tea cups was a D-ticket.

BrerVeritas

I want to see that Little Mermaid dark ride that there was some artwork for on the site a little while back, and maybe the Alie ride from Disneyland, that would vastly lower traffic in Fantasyland and give us two new cool rides to go on as opposed to one thrill ride.

disneydisney

KevinPage said:
I rather take a well themed area with two C ticket rides.

I agree well themed areas and two C or D ticket rides. It would be nice to have a really nice looking area to make Fanstayland look alot better because I think it needs alittle help. If you themed it really well, like in the garden part of the area you could have meet and greet also with the rides.

AEfx

Bring over Alice from DL, and finally make the "Little Mermaid" dark ride.

It's my fantasy, so sue me. :)

AEfx

Thorphin

Okay, so my theory is that they hired a demolition crew and they're just going at it all at once to save money... the skyway station, the lagoon, the tomorrowland stage, it's a small world.... all sorts of tearing down all at once. Besides, 20k has been dormant for so long, it was getting harder and harder to mask the effects of a dormant body of water on the theming and old unused ride system. As a result, I'd totally expect them to bring back the character meet and greet that had been in the queue line for the last several years, only without the worry of a big body of water rotting away. They may build in something eventually, but I wouldn't expect that management is that keen on putting out the money for construction costs quite yet.

As for your Finding Nemo dream, Disney is going to need to start distancing itself from long term pixar related projects and they already have finding nemo theming over in Epcot at the Living Seas. It seems pretty save to assume that with the removal of the lagoon, those old hopes for a Nemo or even Atlantis themed ride are probably shot, in favor of something drier and cheaper to upkeep.

Jack

WDWhumanmap

nemo is unlikely because its already at living seas.
i think the last i heard about 20k is another mountian range to counteract with dl. but not matterhorn because we are putting in everest.
but last i heard it was going to be villains mountain which was going to be a new roller coaster e ticket along with the villains. which lets face it would be a good idea because they need both a ride with villains and another e ticket.
fantasyland though is a good spot for both indeed and i would like to see a villians ride there were there is space to build other then putting it at gmr because like epcot and sse ds is nothing without gmr. :wave:

Lee

Adventurer
Thorphin said:
As for your Finding Nemo dream, Disney is going to need to start distancing itself from long term pixar related projects

Actually just the opposite.
Relations between Disney and Pixar are improving, and a new deal seems likely.
As for longterm related projects...they have just given the ok to a big one at Disneyland.

Thorphin

Lee said:
Actually just the opposite.
Relations between Disney and Pixar are improving, and a new deal seems likely.
As for longterm related projects...they have just given the ok to a big one at Disneyland.

Interesting! This I had not heard... what're the details of the DL partnership?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom