Do the Disneyland Hotel rooms have balconies?

Travelguy31

Disneyland Hotel

I just returned from a stay at the Disneyland Hotel about 2 weeks ago. Most of the rooms do not have balconies. However, I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite in the frontier tower and it had a balcony. I belive most of the suites have balconies, but not all. Its a great hotel and I highly recommend it.

TP2000

I had family stay in a small suite in the Frontier Tower last summer, and they had two nice balcony's facing the north and east. The Adventure Tower doesn't appear to have balcony's, and the Fantasy Tower only has balcony's on the very top floor in the mega-suites.

The Frontier Tower is your best bet, but I think it's just the 1 Bedroom or Executive Suites on the end of the building that have balcony's. The eastern end of that tower only has views of the actual resort. The western end of the Frontier Tower has balcony's that overlook suburban Orange County, although you get long-shot views to Catalina Island, Long Beach, and downtown LA. Bring some binoculars and you can spot the Hollywood sign 25 miles north of the hotel if you have a western view room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom